Halloween snow storm 2011

Shortline Bus

Possible 2 inches here, already have my snow tires on. Damn it sucks driving a RWD in NYC in the winter.

My friend we not even in winter yet. We still in middle of Fall season lol.:eek:

This is so freakish. Just 2-3 weekends ago it was about 80 degrees. This is almost in reserve getting snow on April 15.;)

My friend we not even in winter yet. We still in middle of Fall season lol.:eek:

This is so freakish. Just 2-3 weekends ago it was about 80 degrees. This is almost in reserve getting snow on April 15.;)

Yeah true, but you know what it is with RWD + Snow, thankfully the LS is 3692 lbs, with the snow tires, I wouldn't have to worry about road conditions today.

Changed them out since I was going to be commuting via car today as well.

This is awesome! I love this weather, after a long hot summer, this is a nice relief. :cool:

6-10 inches in October... wow....

With that being said, I wonder how the Occupy Wall Street guys are holding up? I was reading one of the free newspapers (As I'm too cheap to buy the Post or Daily News) Anyway, I saw a article where there was complaining that the colder temps was getting to them, I hope one of the Local news programs gives a update on the situation down there....

With that being said, I wonder how the Occupy Wall Street guys are holding up? I was reading one of the free newspapers (As I'm too cheap to buy the Post or Daily News) Anyway, I saw a article where there was complaining that the colder temps was getting to them, I hope one of the Local news programs gives a update on the situation down there....

CNN said they're trying to not let the cold and snow get to them. They have tents and umbrellas but not much else.

This pre-Halloween snowstorm is a truly weird, & interesting, weather event. Unfortunately, thousands, myself included, lost power for several hours due to it. Not to mention all the problems & disasters on & along roadways due to the Halloween Weekend Snowstorm. But, it was/is very strange & interesting. Snow & slush on October 29th:confused:

This pre-Halloween snowstorm is a truly weird, & interesting, weather event. Unfortunately, thousands, myself included, lost power for several hours due to it. Not to mention all the problems & disasters on & along roadways due to the Halloween Weekend Snowstorm. But, it was/is very strange & interesting. Snow & slush on October 29th:confused:

Same here. I was surprised that the power was on during the snowstorms of last year, but we lost it during the first snow of this year.

I was typing and suddenly the computer shut off and I heard a *zwonk* outside, which means a transformer blew.

Since I didn't have any power and couldn't work on my homework or anything (I could've during the few hours it was light out from about 14:00-18:00, but I had some other stuff to do) I just caught up on my sleep.

Archived