Jump to content
Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
VWM

Subway - What If?

Recommended Posts

16 minutes ago, Jova42R said:

Scenario:

There is an NYPD investigation at 4 Av-9 St. The (F)(G)(R) cannot pass through. The (D)(N)<F> can pass through, however

A train on the Bay Ridge Branch derails at E 16 St, crashing into the (B)(Q) structure and closing Avenue H station.

A (J) train derails at Broadway Junction, then falls off the tracks, closing the (J)(Z)(L).

A (2) train runs past a mis-set switch at Wall St, then stalls, blocking all (2)(3) service in the Clark St Tunnel, and closing Wall St station.

Reroute: (F)(G)(R)(B)(Q)(J)(Z)(L)(2)(3)

(2): Southern terminus cut to Chambers St.

(3): Southern terminus cut to 42 St.

(4): Runs via (3) after Franklin Ave.

(B): Suspended.

(F): Runs express from Bergen St until Church Ave.

(G): Southern terminus cut to Bergen St.

(J) (depending on damage): Runs from Jamaica Center to Alabama Ave or Crescent St and Chauncey St or Myrtle Ave to Broad St.

(L): Eastern terminus cut to Halsey St.

(Q): Runs from 96 St to Prospect Park and from Kings Highway to Coney Island.

(R): Runs via (D)/(N) from Atlantic Ave to 36 St.

(Z): Suspended.

 

Next:

Due to faults in a common computer system used at some interlockings, a group of hackers has managed to cripple the following areas:

  • 36 St Interlocking ((E)(F), (M), and (R))
  • DeKalb Ave Interlocking ((B), (D), (N), (Q), and (R))
  • Rogers Junction ((2), (3), (4), and (5))
  • 50 St Interlocking ((A), (C), and (E))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 minutes ago, R68OnBroadway said:

Budget cuts force the MTA to cut down on station maintenance and as a result 8 stations will need to be closed. Keep in mind that you cannot simply close a station just on the basis of low ridership and you must also take into account proximity to other stations.

145 St ((3))

Nostrand Ave ((3))

Van Siclen Ave ((3))

Aqueduct Racetrack ((A))

155 St ((B) and (D))

Lafayette Ave ((C))

Broad St ((J) and (Z))

Hewes St ((J), (M), and (Z))

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, paulbyron said:

145 St ((3))

Nostrand Ave ((3))

Van Siclen Ave ((3))

Aqueduct Racetrack ((A))

155 St ((B) and (D))

Lafayette Ave ((C))

Broad St ((J) and (Z))

Hewes St ((J), (M), and (Z))

I'd avoid closing 155th given the terrain of the area makes it hard to walk to the (C) .

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, R68OnBroadway said:

I'd avoid closing 155th given the terrain of the area makes it hard to walk to the (C) .

Hmm, I didn't consider that. It might be OK to close Rector St ((R) and (W)).

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 hours ago, paulbyron said:

 

Due to faults in a common computer system used at some interlockings, a group of hackers has managed to cripple the following areas:

  • 36 St Interlocking ((E)(F), (M), and (R))
  • DeKalb Ave Interlocking ((B), (D), (N), (Q), and (R))
  • Rogers Junction ((2), (3), (4), and (5))
  • 50 St Interlocking ((A), (C), and (E))

(E): Jamaica Center to Jackson Heights

(F): Coney Island to 47-50 Sts, then over the (B)(C) to 168

(M): Middle Village to 96

(R): Forest Hills to Jackson Heights

(B): Atlantic to Prospect Park, then over the (Q) to Coney Island

(D): 2 sections: 205 to Bway-Laffayette, then over the (F) to Jay St, and Atlantic Av to Coney Island

(N): Coney Island to Atlantic

(Q): 96 to Canal, then over the (R) to Jay St

(2): 241 to Franklin

(3): 148 to Franklin

(4): Woodlawn to Franklin

(5): Dyre to Bowling Green

(A): runs via (D) from 59 to W4

(C): 42 to Euclid, use (1) for connections from 42 to 59, then (F) for service to 168. Also, a free connection will be established between 50 St (1) and 7 Av (A)(D)(F)(EE)

SHUTTLE BUSES

(E)(M)(R) - Jackson Heights to Queens Plaza, local

(F) - 21 St to Jackson Heights, express

(B)(Q) - Atlantic to Jay

(2)(5) - Franklin to Flatbush

(3)(4) - Franklin to New Lots, local

SPECIAL SERVICES

(EE) - Queens Plaza to 7 Av

(S) - 47-50 Sts to 21 St

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Jova42R said:

(E): Jamaica Center to Jackson Heights

(F): Coney Island to 47-50 Sts, then over the (B)(C) to 168

(M): Middle Village to 96

(R): Forest Hills to Jackson Heights

(B): Atlantic to Prospect Park, then over the (Q) to Coney Island

(D): 2 sections: 205 to Bway-Laffayette, then over the (F) to Jay St, and Atlantic Av to Coney Island

(N): Coney Island to Atlantic

(Q): 96 to Canal, then over the (R) to Jay St

(2): 241 to Franklin

(3): 148 to Franklin

(4): Woodlawn to Franklin

(5): Dyre to Bowling Green

(A): runs via (D) from 59 to W4

(C): 42 to Euclid, use (1) for connections from 42 to 59, then (F) for service to 168. Also, a free connection will be established between 50 St (1) and 7 Av (A)(D)(F)(EE)

SHUTTLE BUSES

(E)(M)(R) - Jackson Heights to Queens Plaza, local

(F) - 21 St to Jackson Heights, express

(B)(Q) - Atlantic to Jay

(2)(5) - Franklin to Flatbush

(3)(4) - Franklin to New Lots, local

SPECIAL SERVICES

(EE) - Queens Plaza to 7 Av

(S) - 47-50 Sts to 21 St

You can't terminate (4) trains at Franklin Ave.

You can't switch (A) trains from the 6 Ave express tracks to 8 Ave express tracks at W 4 St.

You can't terminate (C) trains at 42 St.

You can terminate (EE) trains at neither Queens Plaza nor 7 Ave.

I would suggest you look at this track map in the future.

  • Upvote 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/1/2020 at 2:25 PM, paulbyron said:

Next:

Due to faults in a common computer system used at some interlockings, a group of hackers has managed to cripple the following areas:

  • 36 St Interlocking ((E)(F), (M), and (R))
  • DeKalb Ave Interlocking ((B), (D), (N), (Q), and (R))
  • Rogers Junction ((2), (3), (4), and (5))
  • 50 St Interlocking ((A), (C), and (E))

This is a difficult scenario...but at least

(A) via (D) and (F) between 59 St and Jay St and stops at Spring Street in both directions. Local during late nights

(B) suspended

(C) suspended

(D) West 4 St - Norwood-205 and Coney Island - Atlantic-Barclays, running express at all times

(E) World Trade Center - Court Square via 6th Ave and Roosevelt Avenue - Jamaica Center, running local

(F) Coney Island - 21 St-Queensbridge and Forest Hills - Jamaica-179, running local

(brownM) Metropolitan Ave - Chambers St

(N) Coney Island - 36 St via 4 Av Local and Jay St - Astoria-Ditmars via Broadway Local

(Q) Whitehall - 96 St via Broadway Local and Coney Island - Prospect Park

(R) 95 St to 59 St ONLY!

(W) suspended

(2) 241 St - Eastern Parkway

(3) 148 St - South Ferry and Utica Ave - New Lots Av

(4) Woodlawn - Atlantic-Barclays

(5) Dyre - Bowling Green

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Scenario:

  • Saturday, 5am
    • A power outage in Lower Manhattan from Chambers St south knocks out the (1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(A)(C)(E)(R)(J)
  • Saturday, 11am
    • Lower Manhattan is back online, all trains can run.
    • An (F) train runs past a mis-set switch at 21 St, then stalls, causing the closure of the 21 St Station
  • Saturday, 2pm
    • A (5) train derails in the South Ferry Loop and hits the retaining wall, closing South Ferry and Bowling Green, affecting the (1)(4)(5)(R). This causes damage to both stations, which will take a week's work to fix
    • The (F) train is moved out of 21 St, station reopens.
  • Saturday, 4pm
    • The (5) train is moved out of Bowling Green
  • Sunday, 10am
    • A signal malfunction at DeKalb Av junction makes it so that no trains can pass through the station
    • Due to an unauthorized person on the tracks north of 57 St-7 Av, all (N)(Q)(R) trains cannot pass through
  • Sunday, 12pm
    • The person on the tracks is coaxed off, service at 57-7 can resume
  • Sunday, 2pm
    • The signal malfunction at DeKalb is fixed
    • A (3) train runs past a mis-set switch at Wall St, making it not safe for any train to cross the Clark St Tunnels. Trains can stop in Wall St, but they cannot terminate there
  • Sunday, 8pm
    • Wall St reopens

Reroute:

  • Saturday, 5am-11am: (1)(2)(3)(4)(5)(6)(A)(C)(E)(R)(J)
  • Saturday, 11am-2pm: (F)<F>
  • Saturday, 2pm-next week
  • Sunday, 10am-2pm: (D)(N)(Q)(R)
  • Sunday, 10am-12pm: (N)(Q)(R)
  • Sunday, 2pm-8pm: (2)(3)

REROUTE AWAY!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Scenario:

  • A train on the Bay Ridge Branch derails and hits the support structure on 4 Av. No (R) trains can pass between 59 St and Bay Ridge Av, and no (N) trains can pass from 59 St to Fort Hamilton Pkwy
  • A (5) train short-turns at Bowling Green, then derails in the South Ferry Loop and hits the retaining wall, closing South Ferry and Bowling Green, affecting the (1)(4)(5)(R)(W)
  • A signal power outage at W4 St knocks out the entire station except for 8 Av express
  • A (3) train runs past a mis-set switch at Wall St, making it not safe for (2)(3) trains to cross the Clark St Tunnels. Trains can stop in Wall St, but they cannot terminate there.

Reroute: (N)(R)(W)(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)

REROUTE AWAY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
40 minutes ago, Jova42R said:

Scenario:

  • A train on the Bay Ridge Branch derails and hits the support structure on 4 Av. No (R) trains can pass between 59 St and Bay Ridge Av, and no (N) trains can pass from 59 St to Fort Hamilton Pkwy
  • A (5) train short-turns at Bowling Green, then derails in the South Ferry Loop and hits the retaining wall, closing South Ferry and Bowling Green, affecting the (1)(4)(5)(R)(W)
  • A signal power outage at W4 St knocks out the entire station except for 8 Av express
  • A (3) train runs past a mis-set switch at Wall St, making it not safe for (2)(3) trains to cross the Clark St Tunnels. Trains can stop in Wall St, but they cannot terminate there.

Reroute: (N)(R)(W)(1)(2)(3)(4)(5)

REROUTE AWAY

I tried 🤷🏾‍♂️
 

(N) Astoria - 59 / Stillwell via West End

(R) Forest Hills - 59 via Bridge

(W) suspended or Astoria - City Hall or Canal

(1) 242 - Rector St

(2)Two Sections  241 - Chambers via 7 Ave Local / Flatbush - Atlantic Av

(3) suspended

(4) Two Sections : Woodlawn - BB / Atlantic Av - New Lots

(5) Dyre Av - GC

 

Edited by Maxwell179

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

NEXT:

An electrical fire knocks out the signaling and switch system at West 4th St, and the damage requires at least a week to be fixed and full access to the tracks, so no trains can pass through.

Reroute: (A)(B)(C)(D)(E)(F)(M)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Lawrence St said:

NEXT:

An electrical fire knocks out the signaling and switch system at West 4th St, and the damage requires at least a week to be fixed and full access to the tracks, so no trains can pass through.

Reroute: (A)(B)(C)(D)(E)(F)(M)

(A): Canal to Far Rock/Lefferts, local

(B): suspended

(C): 14 to 207, skipping 23 (due to the switches at 34 st, (C)s cannot turn at 14 when running local

(D): 2 sections: 205 to 34, local, and Atlantic to Coney Island

(E): Jamaica Center to Lex-53, some trains run Single-Tracked to 7 Av, where they turn

(F): runs via (G) from 36 St to Bergen St

(M): Forest Hills to 36 St, then over the (F) to 34.

(G): runs via (F) from Hoyt-Schemerhorn to 2 Av.

SHUTTLE BUSES

(A)(C)(E) - Canal to 23 (connects to (A) at Canal and (C) at 14)

(M) - Middle Village to Myrtle

(B)(D) - Canal St ((N)(Q)(R)(W)(6)(J)(Z)) to 34 via 5/6 Avs

(F) - 2 Av to 34

SPECIAL SERVICES

:QB: - Bway-Laffayette to Prospect Park, runs 3 TPH on a single track with 1 set of R68s.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
3 hours ago, Jova42R said:

(A): Canal to Far Rock/Lefferts, local

(B): suspended

(C): 14 to 207, skipping 23 (due to the switches at 34 st, (C)s cannot turn at 14 when running local

(D): 2 sections: 205 to 34, local, and Atlantic to Coney Island

(E): Jamaica Center to Lex-53, some trains run Single-Tracked to 7 Av, where they turn

(F): runs via (G) from 36 St to Bergen St

(M): Forest Hills to 36 St, then over the (F) to 34.

(G): runs via (F) from Hoyt-Schemerhorn to 2 Av.

SHUTTLE BUSES

(A)(C)(E) - Canal to 23 (connects to (A) at Canal and (C) at 14)

(M) - Middle Village to Myrtle

(B)(D) - Canal St ((N)(Q)(R)(W)(6)(J)(Z)) to 34 via 5/6 Avs

(F) - 2 Av to 34

SPECIAL SERVICES

:QB: - Bway-Laffayette to Prospect Park, runs 3 TPH on a single track with 1 set of R68s.

1. Why would you need to reroute the (G) 

2. you can’t get to 2nd Av on the (F) from Hoyt , you’d have to continue from Bergen 

3. why not just run the (M) from Middle Village to Myrtle

Edited by Maxwell179

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Maxwell179 said:

1. Why would you need to reroute the (G) 

2. you can’t get to 2nd Av on the (F) from Hoyt , you’d have to continue from Bergen 

3. why not just run the (M) from Middle Village to Myrtle

  1.  So there is service to the otherwise unserved stations of York St, E. Bway, and 2 Av
  2. I thought you could. My new reroute would be Church Av to 2 Av for the (G)
  3. So that 21 St, Roosevelt Is., and 57 St have service

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Scenario

  • A (D) train derails south of Grand St, knocking out the (B)(D)
  • A power outage knocks out DeKalb Interlocking, closing the (B)(D)(N)(Q)(R)
  • It is discovered that the Oculus is not structurally sound, forcing the closure of the (1)(R)(W) at Cortlandt
  • Delancey-Essex Station has a fire and must close, affecting the (F)(J)(M)(Z)

Reroute: (B)(D)(N)(Q)(R)(W)(1)(F)(J)(M)(Z)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jova42R said:
  1.  So there is service to the otherwise unserved stations of York St, E. Bway, and 2 Av
  2. I thought you could. My new reroute would be Church Av to 2 Av for the (G)
  3. So that 21 St, Roosevelt Is., and 57 St have service

so let the (F) serve its stations then , just have it go down the (Q) to Atlantic and then the west end to Coney Island 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Lawrence St said:

NEXT:

An electrical fire knocks out the signaling and switch system at West 4th St, and the damage requires at least a week to be fixed and full access to the tracks, so no trains can pass through.

Reroute: (A)(B)(C)(D)(E)(F)(M)

(A) operates in two sections:
207th Street-34th Street (local to 59th Street then express to 34th Street)
Canal Street-Lefferts Boulevard or Far Rockaway

(B) operates from Whitehall Street (R) station via the tunnel to Brighton Beach ONLY!

(C) runs from Canal Street-Euclid Avenue ONLY

(D) runs in two sections:
205th Street-34th Street
via Broadway and SAS to 96th Street-2nd Avenue on the (Q), where it terminates

(E) runs between Jamaica Center and 34th Street-8th Avenue ONLY

Some (F) trains run via the (G) between Roosevelt Avenue and Bergen Street.

Other (F) trains run in two sections:
179th Street-34th Street
Delancey Street-Coney Island

(M) is re-routed to Chambers Street on the (J) and terminates there.

LIMITED (W) service between Ditmars Boulevard and 9th Avenue on the (D) where such terminate to accommodate the (B) terminating at Whitehall. 

There is shuttle service on the (J)(M)(Z) and (F) platforms at Essex-Delancey Streets between there and Broadway-Lafayette (Trains from the (F) platform stop at 2nd Avenue), trains from the (M) platform do not). 

There is also shuttle bus service between West 4th and 34th Street stations to prevent overcrowding on the (1)(2)(3) and Broadway lines. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 hours ago, Lawrence St said:

NEXT:

An electrical fire knocks out the signaling and switch system at West 4th St, and the damage requires at least a week to be fixed and full access to the tracks, so no trains can pass through.

Reroute: (A)(B)(C)(D)(E)(F)(M)

(C)(G)(W) suspended

(A) 207th St to 34th St, Chambers St to Lefferts/Rockaways

(B) 96th St to Brighton Beach via Broadway Express 

(D) 205th St to 34th Street-Herald Square, Queensboro Plaza to Coney Island via Whitehall St

(E) Jamaica Center to 14th St via 8th Avenue Express

(F) via Crosstown

(M) Essex St to Metropolitan 

(Q) Forest Hills to Coney via 63rd/Broadway

(S) (signed as (F)) Jay Street Metrotech to Delancey St

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Wallyhorse said:

(A) operates in two sections:
207th Street-34th Street (local to 59th Street then express to 34th Street)
Canal Street-Lefferts Boulevard or Far Rockaway

(B) operates from Whitehall Street (R) station via the tunnel to Brighton Beach ONLY!

(C) runs from Canal Street-Euclid Avenue ONLY

(D) runs in two sections:
205th Street-34th Street
via Broadway and SAS to 96th Street-2nd Avenue on the (Q), where it terminates

(E) runs between Jamaica Center and 34th Street-8th Avenue ONLY

Some (F) trains run via the (G) between Roosevelt Avenue and Bergen Street.

Other (F) trains run in two sections:
179th Street-34th Street
Delancey Street-Coney Island

(M) is re-routed to Chambers Street on the (J) and terminates there.

LIMITED (W) service between Ditmars Boulevard and 9th Avenue on the (D) where such terminate to accommodate the (B) terminating at Whitehall. 

There is shuttle service on the (J)(M)(Z) and (F) platforms at Essex-Delancey Streets between there and Broadway-Lafayette (Trains from the (F) platform stop at 2nd Avenue), trains from the (M) platform do not). 

There is also shuttle bus service between West 4th and 34th Street stations to prevent overcrowding on the (1)(2)(3) and Broadway lines. 

Forgot to add:

(G) is extended to 71st-Continental to replace the (M) in Queens.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Scenario: 

  • Delancey-Essex Station has a fire and must close. Reroute (F)(J)(M)(Z)
  • A power outage at World Trade Center forces the closure of the WTC Complex, affecting the (1)(R)(W)(E)(4)(5).
  • A rockslide in Central Park makes the land unstable and closes the (1)(2)(3)(A)(C)(B)(D) from 96 St to 110 St.

Reroute: (1)(2)(3)(A)(C)(E)(B)(D)(F)(M)(J)(Z)(R)(W)(4)(5)

Edited by Jova42R

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Jova42R said:

Scenario: 

  • Delancey-Essex Station has a fire and must close. Reroute (F)(J)(M)(Z)
  • A power outage at World Trade Center forces the closure of the WTC Complex, affecting the (1)(R)(W)(E)(4)(5).
  • A rockslide in Central Park makes the land unstable and closes the (1)(2)(3)(A)(C)(B)(D) from 96 St to 110 St.

Reroute: (1)(2)(3)(A)(C)(E)(B)(D)(F)(M)(J)(Z)(R)(W)(4)(5)

(1): 242 to 137

(2): 241 to 110

(3): New Lots to 96, local

(A): 2 sections: 207 to 125, local, and 59 to Far Rock

(C): Euclid to 59

(B): suspended

(D): 2 sections: 205 to 125, and 34 to Coney Island

(F): 2 sections: 179 to 2 Av, and York St to Coney Island

(J): Jamaica Center to Marcy

(M): Middle Village to Marcy

(Z): suspended

(R): Bay Ridge to Court, then over the (J) to Canal.

(W): Canal to Astoria, fulltime

(4): Woodlawn to City Hall

(5): Wall St to Flatbush, fulltime

SHUTTLE BUSES

(1): 137 to 96

(3): 135 to 148

(A)(D): 125 to 59, express

(B)(C): 125 to 59, local, connects with :QB: at 96

(F): 2 Av to York St via Manhattan Brg

Downtown Link ((R)(W)(4)(5))

  • Canal St (N)(Q)(R)(W)(6)
  • Brooklyn Bridge (4)(6)(R)
  • City Hall
  • WTC (A)(C)(3)
  • Wall St/Rector St/Broad St (5)(R)
  • Whitehall St-South Ferry

SPECIAL SERVICES

:QB:: Herald Sq to 96-CPW, using Single Track Operation (on the SB local track) north of 59, and running 5 TPH

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Jova42R said:

Scenario: 

  • Delancey-Essex Station has a fire and must close. Reroute (F)(J)(M)(Z)
  • A power outage at World Trade Center forces the closure of the WTC Complex, affecting the (1)(R)(W)(E)(4)(5).
  • A rockslide in Central Park makes the land unstable and closes the (1)(2)(3)(A)(C)(B)(D) from 96 St to 110 St.

Reroute: 1/2/3/4/5/A/C/E/B/D/F/M/J/Z/R/W/

The (1) would NOT be affected by a Central Park situation unless it's closer to Columbus Circle as its a considerable distance away, especially from 96th-110th Street . 

(4) and (5) would NOT be affected by the WTC as they are on Broadway, a block west unless said power failure ALSO went there.

As for the rest (assuming the above is correct): 
(1) ends at Chambers Street southbound (normal service otherwise)
(2) trains run via the (5) between 149th Street and Nevins Street (assuming the Lexington line is unaffected)
(3) runs between Wall Street-William Street and New Lots Avenue ONLY!

(A) runs as follows:
207th Street to 125th Street
59th Street to 34th Street-8th Avenue (skips 50th Street, single track shuttle trains)
High Street-Lefferts Boulevard or Far Rockaway.
Single track shuttle train operates between High Street and Fulton Street

(B) and (D) run from 59th Street-CC to Coney Island

(D) also runs from 205th Street-145th Street Lower Level

(C) is suspended

(E) runs regular route to 34th Street-8th Avenue, where it terminates.

(F) runs as follows:
Some trains run via the (G) between Roosevelt Avenue and Bergen Street. 
Some trains run regular route to 2nd Avenue and terminate there.
Some trains run from Coney Island to York Street and terminate there.

(J) runs regular route to Marcy Avenue ONLY ((Z) is suspended)

(M) runs in two sections:
Shuttle between Metropolitan and Myrtle Avenue
2nd Avenue (F) station to 71st-Continental via regular route.

(R) runs in two sections:
As five car trains via regular route from 95th Street-Bay Ridge to Court Street in Brooklyn, then via the (J) to Chambers Street, where it terminates.
Canal Street (Tunnel Level) to 71st-Continental via regular route.

(W) runs from Canal Street (Tunnel Level) to Ditmars-Astroia via regular route.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.