Wet Wheels In Motion

ciboii22

Well I posted yesterday that I wasnt taking bus pictures for a few days but I cant stay away from all this good stuff so enjoy . Go subscribe to my youtube channel " Ciboii2 trying to get a lot of subscribers .

_CSC2071.jpg . _DSC2072.jpg . _DSC2073.jpg . _DSC2085.jpg . _DSC2088.jpg . _DSC2091.jpg . _DSC2107.jpg . _DSC2110.jpg . DSC03510.jpg . DSC03511.jpg . DSC03513.jpg . DSC03530.jpg .

Some Videos . . .

Nice Pictures:tup:

Any word to when they will start putting ads on these 80xx buses.

I think its a MTA/Vendor issue.

Thanks and i dont think they will put ads on these buses , the ads are too big and the sides and front of the buses are too small . I know they did it on the lfsas , but i dont think they will do it on these .

They will definitely put ads on those buses, at the very least driver side and rear and if not the door side as well. The front of the LFS is too small for an ad but the MTA can't afford to have a fleet of buses without any sort of ad.

I dont think they will do it . They shouldnt , they would look better without ads IMO .

They will definitely put ads on those buses, at the very least driver side and rear and if not the door side as well. The front of the LFS is too small for an ad but the MTA can't afford to have a fleet of buses without any sort of ad.

I do agree, at least drivers side and rear of bus should get ads. Don't think door side should get.. Some ads are bigger than others. An ad that can go on a RTS/NG/ARTIC, may not be able to fit on a C40LF/Nova (door side).

ciboii22 may have a point here. These buses are a little over 6 months old, and they haven't received any ads. Right now its a wait and see process on what the TA/Vendor will do.

Archived