That Photography Theme Episode 05: The Well Subway In The Snowy Weather

Daniel The Cool

very nice photos! Its great to see you back in action after that bit of bad luck you had the other day, keep it up. I remember earlier this year i went to the city to go railfanning on that day it was like 20 degrees out and the subway was like 40 down there, that was COLD, there were icicles on the pipes.

Now that is some really good stuff there!!!:tup::tup::tup:

6293548396_27c3d77c29_b.jpg

From left to right, My Range Rover, NG, Prey-Vo, OG!!!

#SAVE

thanks. Glad you like that photo:cool:

Amazing work, Daniel. :tup:

Nice shots Daniel

thanks Chris:cool:

very nice photos! Its great to see you back in action after that bit of bad luck you had the other day, keep it up. I remember earlier this year i went to the city to go railfanning on that day it was like 20 degrees out and the subway was like 40 down there, that was COLD, there were icicles on the pipes.

Yeah. Today was a little too freezing. And Thanks:cool:

Here's a some notes about yesterday.

My bus broke down and in The Bronx and had to walk 15 blocks to the nearest train

Trains were running slow

There was a loss of power on the CPW Line which was how I caught the (D) Local because after service was being restored, they only sended (D) Trains via CPW Until everything could resume.

And The snow was actually fun for taking pictures lol:cool:

Here's a some notes about yesterday.

My bus broke down and in The Bronx and had to walk 15 blocks to the nearest train

Trains were running slow

There was a loss of power on the CPW Line which was how I caught the (D) Local because after service was being restored, they only sended (D) Trains via CPW Until everything could resume.

And The snow was actually fun for taking pictures lol:cool:

I got caught in that, that night. (E) trains were delayed by about a half/hour. I even saw a Manhattan-bound (C) at Queens Plaza.

Archived