Train Operator Exam # 8098

Den

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sounds good,Thanks RTO man and Y2Julio, I was really hoping Donald would have been the one to post some info instead of you because he usually has more accurate info than the people who have been working down there for 10+ years. hah

Well now Donald finally works down here so he has accurate info. You will be surprised at the number of old timers who get lots of info wrong. Most of them think that if 2 people get the same score on an exam the TA calls the person who filed first. Contrary to popular belif, this is wrong.

Well now Donald finally works down here so he has accurate info. You will be surprised at the number of old timers who get lots of info wrong. Most of them think that if 2 people get the same score on an exam the TA calls the person who filed first. Contrary to popular belif, this is wrong.

Even a broken clock is right twice a day...

You have been working "down here" for a week. What do you know?

Well that is pleasing to hear that they are close to the O/C list. If that is true maybe it's closer than I thought. I'm in the mid 100's. I was expecting maybe next spring I would be getting the letter to report to Livingston to start the hiring process.

LORD PLEASE SEND Donald to the B Div!!!!!!

Please, you work Queens Div, which is even harder to get into than the Larry line....plus you got about 1000 spots of seniority on him.

You all need to stop ragging on Donald. He may be new here, but his dad worked here for decades, so he's got the inside scoop on everything.

Its looking like Aug for a Promotional T/O class Right and maybe Sept or Oct they start the O/C List now they got a shortage of School car TSS's do to some went to other Departments and Promotions. They normally have to draft TSS's from the ROAD but we got a shorage so its not looking like that will happen. Thats the word on the Street.

Edited by Pelham Bay Dave

Its looking like Aug for a Promotional T/O class Right and maybe Sept or Oct they start the O/C List now they got a shortage of School car TSS's do to some went to other Departments and Promotions. They normally have to draft TSS's from the ROAD but we got a shorage so its not looking like that will happen. Thats the word on the Street.

Dave thanks for the info really appreciate it..looks good then for ppl on the oc list. If there's a shortage of TSS for schoolcar does that affect the classes? I would assume it would or would doubling up classes maybe go into affect to take advantage of the TSS u guys have. Appreciate the help

Ok End of August is looking like a mixed class end of the Promotional list and beginning of O/C list. So forget my last post.

Oh thats great news, I need to move up front now. Tired of looking at my window and seeing another subway car smiling at me.