Train Operator Exam # 8098

Den

Yo you stupid!!!! Ah see you got a badge. Is that what RTOman was talking about? With the badge? I've had that badge for some time now. I guess no one was able to see it!

Hating on you big time for the "Badge" LOL

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
@ RTOman... @ nice badge! Yeah PLEASE pull that dude trainmans coat!! Cause I'm not for the threats, and all the extra stuff. He's not built for that. And that dude blows a gasket at anything he feels is an offense to him. Just like when anyone agrees with a post we put ^^what he said^^ he blew a gasket thinking people were clowning him! I don't get into verbal matches with men. I'm not one for talking, plus this is an OPEN forum. Why would I even play myself to act TOUGH on a public online forum!! Lmao! Thanks again RTOman! We needed a veteran member to intervene. I KNEW IT WAS SOMETHING ABOUT YOU I LIKED!!! We think alike. I ain't with the back and forth either. Some sound advice. The reason I'm not in school car now is because back in Nov I had to show some guy he wasn't as tough as HE thought he was. Not only is it costing me @ least 6 months of my possible TA career but imagine if it would've happened AFTER I got sworn in? 6 years waiting for nothing. So @ trainman, Dawg you can't let someone's catchphrase get you all riled up. Some of may know each other but for the most part , we're all just screen names in the form and that's how you have to look at it.
^^what he said^^ 100% Damn @Allday. Se dudes act TOUGH and get all that toughness snatched right up out of them. Damn yo. It's all good though. It's just a waiting game for you now my dude! Oh yeah, and there's no way!! I'm gonna go back and forth online with a total stranger, sending threats and stuff. That's what I meant when I kept saying I don't do threats!!! Some people just don't get it. SMDH
Yo you stupid!!!! Ah see you got a badge. Is that what RTOman was talking about? With the badge? I've had that badge for some time now. I guess no one was able to see it!Hating on you big time for the "Badge" LOL
@Allday damn!!! Now people can see my badge!? ???????????? I always thought that it was visible!

@Allday but I like your badge!! The pillsbury dough boy Robbed the bank carrying the bags of dough!!! Lol yo that's fly

^^what he said^^ 100% Damn @Allday. Se dudes act TOUGH and get all that toughness snatched right up out of them. Damn yo. It's all good though. It's just a waiting game for you now my dude! Oh yeah, and there's no way!! I'm gonna go back and forth online with a total stranger, sending threats and stuff. That's what I meant when I kept saying I don't do threats!!! Some people just don't get it. SMDH

@Allday damn!!! Now people can see my badge!? I always thought that it was visible!@Allday but I like your badge!! The pillsbury dough boy Robbed the bank carrying the bags of dough!!! Lol yo that's fly

thanks. Me, I come to this forum to stay informed and updated, not for the verbal sparring. This is a gr8 forum.

@Allday damn!!! Now people can see my badge!? I always thought that it was visible!@Allday but I like your badge!! The pillsbury dough boy Robbed the bank carrying the bags of dough!!! Lol yo that's flythanks. Me, I come to this forum to stay informed and updated, not for the verbal sparring. This is a gr8 forum.

Yeah it is... Just gotta sift through the crap at times

The 2 is one of those lines thats will made or break you. Look foward seeing you down the road a Brownhornet and questions in box me.

You need a maniac conductor to consistently make your time on the deuce. lol

The crew office has been good in the B div and A div they getting better. If you live in Bkyn or Queens in A Div you will see the 7 Line a lot.

I guess the crew office disliked my name or something because I lived in brooklyn while I was XX and they kept me on the 1 and 6. Started getting the 7(one of my least favs) more often towards the end of the pick and rarely got anything out of brooklyn. Took it all in stride though. Just looked at it as me taking my rookie lumps.

Hi guys, hope all is well .  Quick question, does anyone know ballpark number what list number they're up to?  Bumped into someone the other day who drives buses in White Plains and is waiting to be called. I told him they were up to 2700's and he is in the 2900's but I think I may have been wrong...can't sleep now, he was so happy to hear that.  I thought i read on here that's were we are but I can find that particular post..

Hi guys, hope all is well . Quick question, does anyone know ballpark number what list number they're up to? Bumped into someone the other day who drives buses in White Plains and is waiting to be called. I told him they were up to 2700's and he is in the 2900's but I think I may have been wrong...can't sleep now, he was so happy to hear that. I thought i read on here that's were we are but I can find that particular post..

They are in high 2600 maybe in 2700 for the upcoming class on the 28th. So sleep easy you gave good info.

Did anyone else get called for 7/28???

I was wondering the same thing. Looks like it's just us.

From following the thread, last #s for the 7/28 that were posted was in the low 2700's. Guess I'm looking at the Aug class. Sucks.

#275X

That Aug class is right around the corner. The best feeling is knowing that you well be getting that call soon. That's what got my thru not being in the June class.

I just want let you guys know I've been a conductor for the past nine months out on the road on my own and there is definitely a need for train operators down here so the classes may continue.

Edited by Postal 1

I just want let you guys know I've been a conductor for the past nine months out on the road on my own and there is definitely a need for train operators down here so you guys definitely have a shot there is definitely a need down here for train operators

I'm carrying now. Where is it you use to work?

I'm carrying now. Where is it you use to work?

sorry about that Postal 1. Let me clear that up. I'm a letter carrying now and I'm waiting for train operator. I just wanted to know what Station you worked at when you were with the post office? Edited by Allday

???????????????......

Are u saying that your in school car now?

sorry about that Postal 1. Let me clear that up. I'm a letter carrying now and I'm waiting for train operator. I just wanted to know what Station you worked at when you were with the post office?

sorry about that Postal 1. Let me clear that up. I'm a letter carrying now and I'm waiting for train operator. I just wanted to know what Station you worked at when you were with the post office?

Who said I worked for the post office? Don't let my screen name fool you!.......

I'm just giving you guys some 411.