Train Operator Exam # 8098

Den

Last week of YX for my class. I happen to see my TSS and he told me that they are getting ready for new classes to come in. So February looks like the bet best for the new class. I know one class just finished road ops two weeks ago and one is done this Friday and my induction class starts on Sunday. So the school car TSS's will be free to start new classes in a few weeks which puts us on track for February for you guys.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is the list number @37xx?

Dude, they r up 2 #3316.

Thank you for the update HopefulTO. It's greatly appreciated, I hope February brings better new horizons for everybody eagerly waiting to join.

Please, let us know when u get your DT Letter. U r in da 3.400's?

Sorry I was confused after I just saw a post that some received a letter with a list number in the 37xx range

No problem. There are differences between last hired, called for drug test, & medical exam. I am in the 3,700's range, no letter yet. I believe you are in the 4,100's range. If they keep hiring like they been you should receive a letter by June.

As per Ms. Cox the (Office of Management and Budget) hasn't given the approval as of yet to continue hiring. I just finished speaking with her, so I doubt there's a January 26th class. February/March is my logical guess but please share any updates whenever more information is available.

Good to hear you guys started to get letters again. I have one more day of YX and then there will be a lot of free TSSs to have classes. Let me just tell you now get a pair of blue slacks and a blue shirt button down like the conductor wear. Last time I checked there were a lot more ppl retiring then transit was thinking. The more that go out the more come in so keep hoping.

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys. Haven't been around for a while, busy with YX. Listen to those coming in with the February class (yesthere will be one) & beyond, you guys will have to take 2 signal exams. Found out last night that they are having you take the original exam, then one after yx. Good luck to all getting letters & calls

Hey guys. Haven't been around for a while, busy with YX. Listen to those coming in with the February class (yesthere will be one) & beyond, you guys will have to take 2 signal exams. Found out last night that they are having you take the original exam, then one after yx. Good luck to all getting letters & calls

Good to know WestEndMan! Thanks! Hope all is going well for you and good luck on your upcoming exam!

Long Day today, but it ended with very good news! I start school car Feb 9th. Today had to be the most people I've seen in my few times going there. Bus operators and Train operators getting hired. The line was too the front desk till about 11am. Breezed right through everything, I got my picture taken and fingerprints done! I've been looking forward to this moment since I received my first notice back in June.