Train Operator Exam # 8098

Den

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm going in tomorrow (Thursday). Just got the call.

Hello ALL !!!!! After a minor problem yesterday...I went back today..SWORN in..Start July 27th  SO HAPPY !!!

Yes, We need to meet up! We can start a study group at Starbucks or something.  :)

Edited by ErikNYC

Medical hold, cleared in 1 day? Wow... You didn't waste no time going to your doctor. Did they give you a form you had to bring to your doc? If you don't mind me asking. What were you on medical hold for?

Kind of minor, a letter for a script. It all worked out. I passed the ear, eye, EKG all ok. 

I'm going in tomorrow (Thursday). Just got the call.

BEST OF LUCK TODAY!!!!

Hey Everyone,

These last 2 days have been an absolute blur. On Tuesday, I received the call to come in for my medical and I had to report yesterday morning. It took ALL DAY LONG but at the end it all, I was sworn in and I made the July 27th class.

If I can pass down any bit of advice to anyone waiting for the call, it would be this: BE PATIENT! The call is coming. Bring a snack with you because you WILL BE THERE ALL DAY LONG and make sure that your in Good Health!

This was all worth the wait!

Thank you for this forum. I checked it everyday for any and all information that I needed and it was very helpful. 6 years was well worth the wait!

Hey Everyone,

These last 2 days have been an absolute blur. On Tuesday, I received the call to come in for my medical and I had to report yesterday morning. It took ALL DAY LONG but at the end it all, I was sworn in and I made the July 27th class.

If I can pass down any bit of advice to anyone waiting for the call, it would be this: BE PATIENT! The call is coming. Bring a snack with you because you WILL BE THERE ALL DAY LONG and make sure that your in Good Health!

Thank you for this forum. I checked it everyday for any and all information that I needed and it was very helpful. 6 years was well worth the wait!

Congrats!!!!

Hey Everyone,

Same experience here...See you on the 27th

Thanks, Jk. In waiting room now.

Matt, What happened?  Medical?

Hey Everyone,

Congratulations!!

Medical was fine. I'm cleared medically but I needed a couple of days off in August and September and they wouldn't have it. I'll need to come back in August or September to get sworn in when they hire for the next class. Btw, the next class is supposed to begin on Monday, September 28th. There doesn't look to be a TO class in August.

Medical was fine. I'm cleared medically but I needed a couple of days off in August and September and they wouldn't have it. I'll need to come back in August or September to get sworn in when they hire for the next class. Btw, the next class is supposed to begin on Monday, September 28th. There doesn't look to be a TO class in August.

Thanks for the info. Glad you passed though. 

Hey Everyone,

Same experience here...See you on the 27th

Matt, What happened?  Medical?

Congratulations!!

I'm still looking for yous guys.

Medical hold for me & others as well. With the EKG your heart beats can't go over 100 per min. Mines went 108. 8 over.... A joke. Blood pressure & hearing a piece of cake. BE CAREFUL with the vision exam if your are near sighted. The vision exam can be a nuisance.