Train Operator Exam # 8098

Den

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What's the better choice for health insurance empire bc&bs or United Healthcare

I had answered your question but it seems a little troll with nothing better to do with his time and no knowledge of transit's health benefits  since he doesn't work for transit erased my comment.  So from now on I will refrain from commenting on this site.

Edited by Etrain

Good luck to all that start tomorrow. It will be a complete WHIRLWIND. They will go over everything with you over the next week or so. Medical etc...DO NOT BE LATE...GET THERE 45 minutes early every day at least..

It was cool alot of information. I met a bunch of different people, reps for every department left with more reading material. Uniform fittings meeting more reps tomorrow all a long day but it was steady flowing

i hope so MTAhopefullMatt, been waiting since the list was established and i swear with my list number of 41xx i thought i didnt stand a chance and just gave up...after working in a dam office sitting for over 15 years its time for a career change with better pay and pension..wife can actually stay home with the baby since i will be making double then i make here smh

Edited by tprashad0719