Train Operator Exam # 8098

Den

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks bro appreciate that,see you around soon bro ,Nov class? I'll send you signals this week so you can get a head start

FYI....when I was in schoolcar, just around the time we were learning station switching we were given little booklets showing the expected aspects of the interlocking home signals along every B division route(I ended up giving mine back with everything else after I got canned), maybe you guys will get them too!

That's somewhere in January but for now I'm just stressing the first pratical which is in December

I was nervous as HELL and I passed on the first try....If I could do it, then YOU definitely could too brutha'!

That's somewhere in January but for now I'm just stressing the first pratical which is in December

You'll do fine. Don't let these people on the forum stress you, your in schoolcar now... Think as positive as you can, and get rid of anything negative, you shouldn't be thinking about signal tests when you are preparing for a practical etc. Focus on what u are currently preparing for, and once again browse the other thread on this forum, and you will find positive information to help you get through every step of schoolcar... It helped me immensely.

PM me if u need help as well.

Edited by ErikNYC

Definitely bro @mikeems1....its Tuesday today and instead of letters now we're hoping to get a phone call soon. Hopefully we hear that phone ring soon. @tprashad0719, how you making out brother? Don't stress bro,.take it one step at a time. Concentrate on passing your first yard practical. How's the cutting and addings? Is it difficult?

@k423, did you call them to find out what's your status?

Oh okay K423, I was told yesterday the same thing when I called. I was surprised to find out that they still haven't fill up the class for the 30th of this month. I was surprised because the 30th is almost around the corner and if anything they should have the class set up already. But let's see what happens Mikeems1.

That's how they work. I think they call alot of people for drug test so in case alot of people fail the drug test, they have enough more to keep calling for medical. Remember that urine is good for 90 days. I've heard of people that go past the 90 days and have to come back for another drug test. That happened to me when I became a Conductor. But let see what happens the next few weeks. Hopefully we're very close.