Train Operator Exam # 8098

Den

Congratulations to everyone who got called for medical and final processing. Hope everything goes very well. Good luck!!!@mikeems, my brother we're very very close. Let's hang in there. We're next!!! @statensirt...if someone can't start that date for any reason, contact them and let them know if it's possible to be put on the following class.

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

what happens if someone can not do that start date ?

You gotta remember guys, we are the minority of the pool of people getting hired, and have inside information about class start dates. Majority of the people getting hired won't know the information we know etc. 

That being said, when you go in to finalize everything, you will be asked if you can start on whatever date, if not then you can pick the following class date. You do not have to commit to the earliest date.

@mikeems1 They put me on medical hold because I had car accident recently and is currently attending therapy. They said once i bring letter from doctor i will be cleared. I plan to do so either tomorrow or Wednesday. So i'll see what happens from there.

Good afternoon my fellow Co workers and members can anyone help me I'm currently on the train op exam, where I just called and found out that they marked me ineligible for the position. Those anybody know who can I speak to cause dcas is not giving me rep to talk to, was wondering if anybody have a direct number I can call so I can talk to somebody ??

@mikeems1 They put me on medical hold because I had car accident recently and is currently attending therapy. They said once i bring letter from doctor i will be cleared. I plan to do so either tomorrow or Wednesday. So i'll see what happens from there.

I just want to forewarn you;

Be careful. If your attending therapy while in school car, it can be a conflict (court case etc). there is a lot of tracks to walk, and strenuous activities, while in school car and posting. 

Edited by ErikNYC

Good afternoon my fellow Co workers and members can anyone help me I'm currently on the train op exam, where I just called and found out that they marked me ineligible for the position. Those anybody know who can I speak to cause dcas is not giving me rep to talk to, was wondering if anybody have a direct number I can call so I can talk to somebody ??

Sorry to hear this happened to you. Try this email address certcustserv@dcas.nyc.gov, I ended up being replied to from that when I messaged DCAS about something. This is IF you don't have a number to call. Hope this helps.

Edited by Red5Xwing

I just want to forewarn you;

Be careful. If your attending therapy while in school car, it can be a conflict (court case etc). there is a lot of tracks to walk, and strenuous activities, while in school car and posting. 

Thanks I will not be attending therapy anymore once i start.

Right now there is a big meeting taking place with all of the TSS ,I'm assuming because of the drop out rate..as for school car. .I'm taking it one step at a time but you can easily fail due to.a pratical or signaltprashad what division are you in again? was there a complaint lodges against TSS? or is this just overall meeting to see why people are failing so much does anyone know?