Train Operator Exam # 8098

Den

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thank you and yes went for a second drug test a week ago. Now I get the call to report Friday for final processing

Sent from my LG-H918 using Tapatalk

Did you fill out the paperwork again?  When you went the second time?

They sent the same paperwork in the mail that the send prior to my first visit..

Either way seems like a very short matter of time.  I'll see you winners in a few weeks to a month !!!!

Did you fill out the paperwork again?  When you went the second time?

They sent the same paperwork in the mail that the send prior to my first visit..

Either way seems like a very short matter of time.  I'll see you winners in a few weeks to a month !!!!

I filled mines out again. I went down there with a copy and they were like, hold up Missy....u need to fill this out again..lol. Its just the application. The 21 page packet you take with you when you get called for final processing I believe.

I filled mines out again. I went down there with a copy and they were like, hold up Missy....u need to fill this out again..lol. Its just the application. The 21 page packet you take with you when you get called for final processing I believe.

I was gonna pull the same stunt.  :lol::ph34r:  

That's!!!  Why I was asking that question..

go to the social security department and request a history of employment from high school to current.

I appreciate the heads up.

thank you! i've been trying with the IRS which hasn't worked obviously since it was the wrong place to go...ss makes more sense!

What are the factors that determine list number besides exam grade? Does timing of application matter? Anything else?

i don't think so...scoring high is the key and being readily available when they call you with all of your paperwork. But even after the test, you still have to wait until the list is generated and then wait until you are called. I think we took exam #8098 back in 2011, I think. Sometimes it takes a while. It depends on transits needs amd their budget.

After 4 months of waiting since my first visit (I did another drug test and more paperwork 2 weeks ago since they told me the drug test is no good after 3 months) I am officially in and starting Monday. My friend who took the test with me got his first letter to go in next week and his number is 83**. My number is 69**.

This is the most surreal feeling I've had in a minute. Hoping for A division!! LOL!

hello, I have a question. Did you have to go and have a test done for your sugar and/ or protiens or any type of blood work during your physical?

hello, I have a question. Did you have to go and have a test done for your sugar and/ or protiens or any type of blood work during your physical?

No blood work. Just urine for the drug test, I can't recall if the urine gets tested for anything other than drugs.

They made a copy of the first few pages and the last ones that needed the new date, I filled those out again. If you ask if that can be done depending on who you're working with, they may let you do that.

It was hearing, vision, color distinguishing and urine. Unless they found something specific to your test before, that's new to me.

Also, it's VERY important that you follow their instructions CLEARLY!! They don't like you trying to change transit ways to your way. Think of the MTA HR department the cousins of those at the DMV. LOL!

Also, once hired, DO NOT BE LATE!!! Lawd, Hey-sus, please don't do that!! People have been made example of in quite a few instances!!!! If you have a lateness problem, fix that ASAP or it will be fixed for you. And that goes for everyone coming in. My class started with 10. We went down to 7 for various reasons. Another class started with 10, they're down to 5. A few of them dropped out when they saw what the job really entails. It's REAL down here.

Also, be prepared to do A TON OF STUDYING!!! The books and tools are heavy, and depending on who your TSS is, may make you bring everything everyday!!

Good luck & knowledge to all of you!

They made a copy of the first few pages and the last ones that needed the new date, I filled those out again. If you ask if that can be done depending on who you're working with, they may let you do that.

It was hearing, vision, color distinguishing and urine. Unless they found something specific to your test before, that's new to me.

Also, it's VERY important that you follow their instructions CLEARLY!! They don't like you trying to change transit ways to your way. Think of the MTA HR department the cousins of those at the DMV. LOL!

Also, once hired, DO NOT BE LATE!!! Lawd, Hey-sus, please don't do that!! People have been made example of in quite a few instances!!!! If you have a lateness problem, fix that ASAP or it will be fixed for you. And that goes for everyone coming in. My class started with 10. We went down to 7 for various reasons. Another class started with 10, they're down to 5. A few of them dropped out when they saw what the job really entails. It's REAL down here.

Also, be prepared to do A TON OF STUDYING!!! The books and tools are heavy, and depending on who your TSS is, may make you bring everything everyday!!

Good luck & knowledge to all of you!

Thank you!

Because there isn't this guy is a liar him and his trusted "souse" spell check first then I'll believe. His lead isn't the only thing he's blowing. Ignore please.

They test your urine for sugar (diabetes) and protein (kidney problems) by using test strips that they dip in urine sample.