Train Operator Exam # 8098

Den

I had the same ticket. I owed 82 cent on it. DURING my interview they sent me across the street to satisfy the situation. Yours is paid and they have no record of it stop worrying so much. I was hired by the way.

When is your start date if you don't mind me asking?

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

All I will say is remain consistent with the information you provide...

Yep and follow the instructions to the letter like another poster said. "READ" and understand what they ask for..

Trust me in the long run in your time down here you will see what this means...

Edited by RTOMan

Yep and follow the instructions to the letter like another poster said. "READ" and understand what they ask for..

Trust me in the long run in your time down here you will see what this means...

Are you saying I'm toast? FML! I should've known better!

Are you saying I'm toast? FML! I should've known better!

Relax, you will be fine. There was a couple things I forgot to list employment wise but guess what, I let the appointment officer who goes over your paperwork with you know and I start tomorrow. They go over everything and will give you a sheet to fill out whatever you were missing or you wish to disclose. As long as it isn't anything serious you will be hired. I totally forgot about a couple things, they don't sweat the small stuff. Just don't lie.

Relax, you will be fine. There was a couple things I forgot to list employment wise but guess what, I let the appointment officer who goes over your paperwork with you know and I start tomorrow. They go over everything and will give you a sheet to fill out whatever you were missing or you wish to disclose. As long as it isn't anything serious you will be hired. I totally forgot about a couple things, they don't sweat the small stuff. Just don't lie.

Best of luck to you - I wish you your namesake ;)

Good luck to those starting on Monday oh and BTW you may get a "watch what you say on these message boards" speech..

You will know what to say and what not to say so dont stress it..

If no one wants to say where they are going no biggie it will be found out! :ph34r:

Edited by RTOMan

Hi guys. Thanks for all the info. Couple of questions please:

What is the magic number for Blood pressure? Does it depend on your age?

Is it OK to be on BP medication?

Do they check your credit? ( I hope not!)

Im in the 800s. Any guesses when I might get a letter.

Thanks to all , especially the guys who are already T/Os and take the time to help the new guys.

Wow. I kind of figured there would be a higher percentage of people taking the job. With the way the job market is right now and all. Pretty sure like myself a lot of us were hoping to get called on these three classes. Hopeefully that post is true about another 120 T/O positions in the first Quaternary of 2013. If any of our future seniors can confirm it would be appreciated...

Yes, same question here...( i didn't see an answer to RobbM post...did i miss it?? )

But yeah, any insights to what might be coming beginning of 2013?? my # is under 1500 and hopping to get in before summer 2013...any chance? just like some other people out here...I AM TIRED OF WAITING>>>has been :angry: :angry::angry: :angry:

First day was all paperwork and speeches. Over half of the train operators in this class is from the promotional. Mostly former bus operators. So this isn't a full OC list class. No word on divisions yet.

Cool so I really hope those are the last of the promotionals. Hopefully there aren't anymore still waiting for classes.

I'm hearing they going to hire about 120 new T/O's by the end of the year. There suppose 3 big classes by the end of the year.

Dave is that 3 more classes added on too the one that just started 10/22?? If there is another class along with the 11/12 & 12/2 class that would be amazinggg...thanks for any info Dave appreciate it

Edited by Justin08