Train Operator Exam # 8098

Den

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question for those who filled out the 21-page-booklet. Did it ask for previous or current employers phone numbers???

It will ask for both. For large companies you can just put any general company phone number if your immediate supervisor is no longer there or you don't know his/her number.

list #250's, medical thursday at 7:30. guess i gotta start that damn 21 page application, ugh!

Im in!! 12-17 class. Good luck to you tomorrow. Hopefully i run into you at 130 livingston that day!

Can anyone confirm that there are classes starting in 2013?

As far from what ive heard. Theres classes every month till April I believe

Edited by MooseMania86

hey guys , help me out . I was at work today when I got the call it was tough to hear the girl on the phone . I was thinking I have to go to 180 livingston , but is it 130 livingston for the medical and final processing ? I'm going in on Fri. 7:30 AM. Thanks

If is for medical and final processing or the initial drug test, go to 180, 5th fl. If u go to 130, they will tell u where to go, but its a waste of time!!!

Also, if you're going for medical and final processing, be prepared to be there a whileeeee!!

If is for medical and final processing or the initial drug test, go to 180, 5th fl. If u go to 130, they will tell u where to go, but its a waste of time!!!

Also, if you're going for medical and final processing, be prepared to be there a whileeeee!!

Not necessarily. I was outta there by 1 yesterday. They only have 7-10 train operators going for their medical each day from what it seems. I saw the list and it was only 7. There are other people for other jobs as well. Also the regular employees who have to get a medical once a year on their bdays. It wasnt bad though since there are 4 rooms. One for EKG, hearing, vision and blood pressure. When one or two people go to 1 room others go to another room. It sounds chaotic but it went very smooth. I was only there like 5.5 hours.

After you get cleared, you go back to the large waiting area wait for an interviewer. He looks through all the paperwork asks a few questions like if you were convicted or have outstanding moving violations. Then you get your picture taken and fingerprinted (deduction for the fee is on your first check $91.50). After that you get sworn in then get your pic taken one more time for you pass which you receive at orientation which will be at 130 Livingston ave at 8 am.

Good luck to everyone who gets called hope to see you guys or gals there on the 17th!

Not necessarily. I was outta there by 1 yesterday. They only have 7-10 train operators going for their medical each day from what it seems. I saw the list and it was only 7. There are other people for other jobs as well. Also the regular employees who have to get a medical once a year on their bdays. It wasnt bad though since there are 4 rooms. One for EKG, hearing, vision and blood pressure. When one or two people go to 1 room others go to another room. It sounds chaotic but it went very smooth. I was only there like 5.5 hours.

After you get cleared, you go back to the large waiting area wait for an interviewer. He looks through all the paperwork asks a few questions like if you were convicted or have outstanding moving violations. Then you get your picture taken and fingerprinted (deduction for the fee is on your first check $91.50). After that you get sworn in then get your pic taken one more time for you pass which you receive at orientation which will be at 130 Livingston ave at 8 am.

Good luck to everyone who gets called hope to see you guys or gals there on the 17th!

Yeah, the actual medical process was pretty smooth and quick for me as well. When it came to the interview however, I was first in line to drop off my paperwork to the Lady at the desk and it still took them about 2 hours to call me up for the interview! Still wasn't as bad as some people. I saw someone post that they didn't get out of there till 5pm!!