Train Operator Exam # 8098

Den

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Half way through. Yard practical done. Midterm exam Friday. Start posting next week. We started with 10 students. Now down to 8. Signal exam in 2 weeks. Hopefully we don't lose anymore.

Congrats. Our 1st Yard Practical is around the 18th.

Edited by mediccjh

Half way through. Yard practical done. Midterm exam Friday. Start posting next week. We started with 10 students. Now down to 8. Signal exam in 2 weeks. Hopefully we don't lose anymore.

Wow, that sucks that two people r gone already. We have our practical in a couple weeks as well. Congrats on passing

Anybody that took the Dec 12 drug test get a call back yet?

I took the drug test December 12th and haven't received a call yet. List # range between 325-335.. I did however, receive a notice to go to 100 centre street with my military documents to claim veterans credit.. I'm due to show up Jan 7th.. maybe that's why they haven't called me back yet? They could be pending verification of the veterans credit and once that's all verified, maybe then they'll give me a call...

I took it on the 12th as well. Haven't heard anything yet. They say we should hear within 4 weeks so there's still 2 to go. Just starting to get a little jumpy, hoping I didn't get flagged for something silly like credit history or something. When did you get your letter about confirming military credits?

I took it on the 12th as well. Haven't heard anything yet. They say we should hear within 4 weeks so there's still 2 to go. Just starting to get a little jumpy, hoping I didn't get flagged for something silly like credit history or something. When did you get your letter about confirming military credits?

I heard they cant flag you for credit history, at least i hope not i got some loans out and some credit cards w some $$ on them. I checked my credit score its good im always ontime with my payments and will be paying them off once I leave my current job so I hope credit history isnt a flag. Let us know subwaydriver and GL

What's up guys.

Is there anyone who recently (within the past 3 weeks) went in for their drug test and received their call for medical yet?

I took the drug test Dec. 12th but haven't received a call back yet! subwaydriver said in an earlier post that it could take up to 4 weeks and this past Wednesday was the 2nd week..

I got my letter in the mail last week.. has anyone finished that 21 page booklet yet?

I heard they cant flag you for credit history, at least i hope not i got some loans out and some credit cards w some $$ on them. I checked my credit score its good im always ontime with my payments and will be paying them off once I leave my current job so I hope credit history isnt a flag. Let us know subwaydriver and GL

Here's to hoping, I went bankrupt a couple of years ago and am currently struggling to pay some bills.. but that's because of my financial situation. I currently have more bills than I can keep up with.. that's why I need this job.. gotta get back to a stable level.. financially..

I took the drug test Dec. 12th but haven't received a call back yet! subwaydriver said in an earlier post that it could take up to 4 weeks and this past Wednesday was the 2nd week..

I took my DT on Dec 6th so this past Thurs was my 3rd week. They're probably waiting to gather a group of eligible candidates for the medical before giving the call.