Train Operator Exam # 8098

Den

<blockquote class='ipsBlockquote'data-author="Etrain" data-cid="631198" data-time="1357935794"><p>

I just got the call to go in for medical and final processing on next Wednesday, list# 370 to 375. Good luck to everyone else waiting.</p></blockquote>

List number 370 to 385. Lol going in on wednesday too. See you there.

How did it go on Wednesday? Did you make it thru?

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Got placed on medical hold for a pinched nerve in my left shoulder. Doctor wants me to undergo a practical with the MTA but employment center wasn't sure of the steps to take. Was told that a request was sent to Rapid Transit and I should just wait for a call. Anyone on the inside know anything about this? Anyone I can call to speed this up? This is the only thing holding me up. List #350-360

I'm clear...... Start Monday. Totally not fair to my present employer, and if possible I'd push myself back to te next class but I don't know if that's doable.

congratulations, see you Monday.  I couldnt give my employer much notice either but they wished me well and you know its better to get going sooner than later.

My # was mid 400's, took drug test 12/12, and finalized yesterday. You should be called shortly. Def not for the next class, but the Feb one other is one, which I heard there is.

Thanks subwaydriver, and how much time passed between the drug screen and the phone call for processing for you? I was reading 4-5 weeks and it's been 6 like I said

Wow from the looks of things a lot of people got put on medical hold this round of calling.  As I said before go to your doctor before you get call for medical and also watch what you answer on those computer questioneers.  unless is something that is obvious dont say nothing.

Edited by Etrain

I heard there are only two types of trains you learn from in the Division A. Can anyone tell me if this is true and if so what type of trains are there?? P.S. I also heard most candidates don't pick the A Division because geographically Division B is more closer to there resident.