Train Operator Exam # 8098

Den

• Replies 6.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Question @ the Medical/Final Interview: how much time was there between the actual call and the date/time for the medical/final interview? Was it like 24 hour notice, 1 week etc... Multiple replies encouraged since I'm sure everyone had a different experience - thanks!!!

bc -#92x; dt 4/18

Question @ the Medical/Final Interview: how much time was there between the actual call and the date/time for the medical/final interview? Was it like 24 hour notice, 1 week etc... Multiple replies encouraged since I'm sure everyone had a different experience - thanks!!!

bc -#92x; dt 4/18

As per above, they will call anywhere between 1-90 days.

I think bcO means how much time between receiving the phonecall and the date you go down. Not standard of you ask me. My first medical it wasut 4 days notice. Second call was for final processing, i was on medical hold that is why it was 2 different times, was next day.

I think bcO means how much time between receiving the phonecall and the date you go down. Not standard of you ask me.

Yes correct, from phone call to date for going down - thx 4 sharing... anyone else could add to this as well...

I would say if I make it 1 year, then I could take it a bit easy. Right now, the medicals, fingerprints, and 21 pg booklet I have to be there at 7:30 thus Thursday, almost 2 weeks I took the urine test.

The hassle is the 21 page booklet I have to tell truths about my bad misdeeds like fighting on the job, resigned from a job before a removal was about to be issued for attendance.

I would like to thank anyone how would I approach the misdeeds on the 21 page booklet.

If you dont mind me asking what list# ?

\

I know the standard medical examination is vision, hearing, blood pressure, and EKG. Anyone WHO went through this process can please explain if other things were checked. Like taking a tube of blood, looking with a light in your eyes, ears, mouth, and listening to your heart & lungs with a stethoscope????

What are the computers that are lined up to the left of the reception desk @ 180 used for, I noticed some guys that were doing their final medical were using them,,,, just curious

The Ones you say NO to every question you get asked on...

Took the d.t this am( got there @7 out by 10:30, FYI was told by personnel that next class is 5/20

When you go to Livingston and pick between the a and b division on your second day would you mind posting how many a and b spots were filled?

Just curious as to how many people are being hired per class.

What are the computers that are lined up to the left of the reception desk @ 180 used for, I noticed some guys that were doing their final medical were using them,,,, just curious

It's a medical background thing. Have you had any past high blood pressure ......etc.. No big thing. Once again as with anything in this process answer it honestly.

The Ones you say NO to every question you get asked on...

everyone should listen to this advice! Remember, your medical history is private and protected by law.

Sent from my LG-MS770 using Tapatalk 2

People.

Read through this thread and the Schoolcar Experience thread, and all of your questions will be answered, instead of asking the same questions over and over and over again.

[/rant]

They should ask anytime. This thread is huge and as long as people are answering it doesn't seem to be an issue. Ask away folks, I will answer what I can. Until I am too busy, that is.

People.

Read through this thread and the Schoolcar Experience thread, and all of your questions will be answered, instead of asking the same questions over and over and over again.

[/rant]

There are never really stupid questions when someone is trying to learn. Just stupid answers!!!