What would you change in a Bus TYPE?

KNIGHTRIDER3:16

yeah right by the time y'all get to me with that Tow I'll be dead and Chains chains you say ....I still haven't seen chains on ALL I'll repeat that ALL BUSES ,In a snow storm.I've been stuck ,I've been patient but the response time absolutely SUCKS.

And now they make you take public back soooo yeah DETROITS still are a important factor to ponder on.

With all due respect

Ah yes, that snowstorm... MTA shot themselves in the foot by not anticipating it as they should have

IF MTA were to order NABI buses the same ones used on bee-line and NJT will they be able to use the belt parkway east of sheepshead bay??? If so how far??? Will they be short enough for certain clearances??? are NABI buses short enough to handle the FDR north of 34th street???

If not then simply say can't be done.

With the Orion VIIs Id change the width of the bus, its too narrow! Next would be to order more high floor buses, its like people think they're too good to move to the back up those little stairs on low floors, or they're too damn stubborn to move. Or when people get on the low floors they always have to stand right in the narrowest area on the bus, right where the white line is. :mad:

With the Orion VIIs Id change the width of the bus, its too narrow! Next would be to order more high floor buses, its like people think they're too good to move to the back up those little stairs on low floors, or they're too damn stubborn to move. Or when people get on the low floors they always have to stand right in the narrowest area on the bus, right where the white line is. :mad:

again high floors suck with the handicap passengers as they take forever to board low floors will rule whether you like it or not deal with it.

The rear section of a low floor bus is a "catch 22". No one want to move up the stairs because it get difficult to get out of the bus when it gets crowded. Because of this, they group up around the stairs. The people that group up around the stairs make it difficult to get out of a crowded bus thus continuing the cycle. That's why the low floored section should only extend to the end of the "old and useless seats. This way, people have no choice but to move up the stairs.

Unfortunately the buses can't get any wider by law, and they are the same width as the high floors.

Archived