Hello Newark

Jonesy

Those are some excellent shots!! I would definitely tag along if you happen to pass through another time!

I was hoping some of ya'll would come out It was great snapping shots like crazy but I probably would of had more fun if folks were with me, I enjoyed it though.

Great shots in Newark! What route was that on bus #5912?!

It said Newark Light Rail so I'm guessing the Light Rail was down? I wasn't even aware that they had 59XX Series NABIs

Those shots are great bro! Wish I wasn't working, I would've joined ya.

Thanks Brother I wish you would of came too theres probably more things I would of rode while I was there...I'm definantly gonna be back though.

Wait i remember there were providing bus service on the 3rd and 4th from this

http://www.njtransit.com/tm/tm_servlet.srv?hdnPageAction=PressReleaseTo&PRESS_RELEASE_ID=2721

so it could of been that were you around taking pictures on one of those days? as for that 5912 i thought that should of been in south jersey.

Oh and if you ever wanna do it again i can go join you i haven't taken pictures in so long.

I was hoping some of ya'll would come out It was great snapping shots like crazy but I probably would of had more fun if folks were with me, I enjoyed it though.

Next time man. Gimme a heads up whenever you come through! :tup:

Archived