Blue collar green: Decent but dirty jobs are yours for the taking in NY

CPBO

And those people are usually not good at what they do and they make terrible employees. But then you have people who love what they do and their good at it, those people never work a day in their lives.

LMAO@ last statement.... Very true... Well I'm very good at what I do... Just pulled up a job for 8k... I'll make about $200.00 off of this job in commission, plus my normal salary. That'll pay for lunch today and for a few more days... $106.00 w/tip today... :eek:

lol... Yeah well plenty of people do it. They hate their job, but they do it for the money...

LOL, that's me!

I actually like the job, its just the people, there cool in your face but their quick to take jabs at you when you're not around or THINK your not listening.

wow... now she's back at Grady as a principal?? she was the dean when I went there back in the mid-to-late 90's.... god how I wanted to shove her down a flight of stairs... always treating us students like privates, barking at cats for no reason, like she was some drill sergeant or some'n....

when my (male) cousin became a freshman in grady 3 yrs later, I heard she (Maione) left grady to go to new utrecht.... ah well....

----

Anyway, continue the conversation y'all had going.

She wasn't that bad to me from Sept 2010 - Jan 2011, when I was there and she was the Principal.

The only thing was, she would go on the PA system and just talk about all kinds of ish during the most random times thought the day lol.

I found the School Safety agents there to be annoying, esp when come in though the Metal Detectors in the morning. The Female ones be having their attitudes and whatnot.

And those people are usually not good at what they do and they make terrible employees. But then you have people who love what they do and their good at it, those people never work a day in their lives.

I agree. When I first started my job I liked it, but the people I work with made me hate it, now, I slack on purpose. :cool:

She wasn't that bad to me from Sept 2010 - Jan 2011, when I was there and she was the Principal.

The only thing was, she would go on the PA system and just talk about all kinds of ish during the most random times thought the day lol.

She aged & must've mellowed out a lot then... b/c when she was the dean @ grady in the 90's, she was a complete & total b****, lemme tell ya....

You either had the kids that were scared of her, or those that hated her guts... I was the latter... I don't think there was one student that was cool with her in my 4 years there.... She also used to teach 2nd year history... as a freshman, I used to be the kid that would go around collecting attendance folders after the 3rd period.... I purposely chose the 3rd floor, not to have looked at her hard, chiseled face (her classes would be on the 1st floor)...

I remember my moms sayin, if she ever were to yell at me, she'd take off a day from work to curse her ass out, and have me xfer to another school.... Luckily it never came to that, b/c most of my classes were on the 3rd floor (electronics/engineering shop classes) & I seldom saw too much of the hag....

lol... Yeah well plenty of people do it. They hate their job, but they do it for the money...

Desperate times call for desperate measures...

Then again, you have people in life that are just miserable f***s, no matter what their occupation is....

Archived