Michael Jackson's Doctor Found Guilty

DJ MC

This isn't nearly as dramatic as the OJ verdict... Now that's drama. I still remember where I was when I heard about the verdict. I had just finished my 7th period class and a few of my classmates and I heard the verdict and we were disappointed to say the least. I mean really... The guy was guilty was sin, just like this doctor. Guilty guilty guilty guilty guilty.

All I can say is...A-MEN! MJ & the family he left behind finally got themselves justice.

MJ hate to say it is also partially at fault for his own premature death IMO. Let's face it everyone MJ was addicted to pain killers. With that said Murray deserves some time for being a greedy b-stard for taking MJ's money instead of being a true Doctor and refusing to give the 'scribes.'

Also Murray losing his medical license forever.

MJ hate to say it is also partially at fault for his own premature death IMO. Let's face it everyone MJ was addicted to pain killers. With that said Murray deserves some time for being a greedy b-stard for taking MJ's money instead of being a true Doctor and refusing to give the 'scribes.'

Also Murray losing his medical license forever.

I agree 100%. MJ to me bears the most responsibility because he hired Conrad Murray in the first place and MJ was already a junkie BUT Dr Murray is responsible just because he was administering the drugs and to me the biggest crime was that Dr Murray left to go to the bathroom and had no one monitoring MJ when he left the room and that's when things went to hell. It's bad enough that Propofol was in the house and thats a drug that must be taken in a hospital and nowhere else. The whole thing is just sad sad sad but I think that the jury did the right thing in spite of it all.

I agree 100%. MJ to me bears the most responsibility because he hired Conrad Murray in the first place and MJ was already a junkie BUT Dr Murray is responsible just because he was administering the drugs and to me the biggest crime was that Dr Murray left to go to the bathroom and had no one monitoring MJ when he left the room and that's when things went to hell. It's bad enough that Propofol was in the house and thats a drug that must be taken in a hospital and nowhere else. The whole thing is just sad sad sad but I think that the jury did the right thing in spite of it all.

Good commentary bro:tup:. As far as jail time IMO while Murray should *not* get life behind bars, as his crimes was not 1st or 2nd degree murder. However i read he probably getting only 4 years or so which is a slap in the wrist. Murray should really be getting more like 8-10 years for this case. What sad is that he helped bring down one of the great musical entertainers of all time.

Unlike other celebrity murder trials in last 15 years from OJ to Casey Anthony that IMO botched and screwed up in their verdicts, the MJ/Murray jurors here did a good job with this decision.

I don't know if Michael was a pedophile or not. Personally I doubt it, but Dr. Murray was guilty in my mind no matter what the jury said. Someone posted that MJ was an addict. If he was what doctor would prescribe more drugs for an addict? No matter who the patient is/was, and how much money was involved, a doctor would be extremely derelict regarding the Hippocratic Oath to enable such a person in their addiction. That's my opinion, period. Carry on.

This doctor should have been given a medal for enabling Jacko to remove himself from this world. One less pedophile.

And may I ask good sir do you have any proof that he was? For sure I know the media & the accusers didn't. Until there is proof that Jackson was a pedophile (Which I doubt) I'd pull that lip of yours in If I was you!

Some of you kids are way too young to really know what michael was about and it is really weird how people are so quick to defend him. Seeing his wacked out behavior and how he slept in the same beds as kids and fed them alcohol, how can you NOT think he was a pedophile? I guess he was an idol to people and they are just in denial because any edcated psychological profiler would tell you how he exhibits many traits of a pedophile.

Some of you kids are way too young to really know what michael was about and it is really weird how people are so quick to defend him. Seeing his wacked out behavior and how he slept in the same beds as kids and fed them alcohol, how can you NOT think he was a pedophile? I guess he was an idol to people and they are just in denial because any edcated psychological profiler would tell you how he exhibits many traits of a pedophile.

Ok first off, Weres the proof the he fed them alcohol? Sec why do you imply that sleeping in the same bed with children equals sex?, when I was young when my uncle visit and stayed in my house for vacation and me and him slept in the same bed, does that make him a pedophile?

Maybe your the one that's being in denial and stop believing in everything you read in the paper or tabloid.

Only reason i pay any attention to this man is because of his music. I liked his music. I really could care less what he did in his private time especially in this case where there has yet to be concrete proof of him doing anything wrong. And as far as his addiction to pain killers goes, well I think its safe to say he paid for his misuse. This guy will pay for being the provider.

Archived