• M2
    • M1
    • M7
    • M3
    • M18
    • M22
    • M101
    • M10

Ain't no Favorite for me. I actually think manhattan is the most boring boro to bus fan in... but that's just for me because I live in manhattan and I done toured up and down Manhattan all my life. There's really nothing more for me to see...

But if I had to choose a bus I guess I'll got with my home lines the M3, M5, and the M101

Since the B39 and B51 have what in my opinion is considered the best of both of both worlds, I would say them. Also because I love the Maspeth Depot and how they operate bi-borough routes.

All Manhattan, I would definitely say the M14 and the M103. When I do travel to Manhattan, I usually take the M103 from City Hall to 14St/3Ave, mostly for the fun of it.

It's not included in this poll, but my favorite is the M100.

You must have a high fever, or are smoking some wild stuff..........That is the worst line in Manhattan. That and the Bx19 must be neck in neck for 1st place, for the amount of wheelchairs. It is so bad on the M100 now, customers will get off the bus and walk shaking their heads. That is KB's delay/always late line.....Saturday I got 2 wheelchairs at 8th ave, at the same time, both got off at 158/Amsterdam (they were not together), when I let them 2 off, another wheelchair was waiting at 158st. They got off at 168 (for the Bx7). Just looking at the expressions on the customers faces in the back of the bus, priceless. Some just got off and walked.........This was all N/B lunch trip too.......The Bx41 isn't as dreaded as this line is..........Operators have gotten 10 wheelchairs in 1 day on the M100. You should have seen how much work was left open on that line. Bx41 was 2nd with alot of open slots. Newbies will be working those two lines..........

You must have a high fever, or are smoking some wild stuff..........That is the worst line in Manhattan. That and the Bx19 must be neck in neck for 1st place, for the amount of wheelchairs. It is so bad on the M100 now, customers will get off the bus and walk shaking their heads. That is KB's delay/always late line.....Saturday I got 2 wheelchairs at 8th ave, at the same time, both got off at 158/Amsterdam (they were not together), when I let them 2 off, another wheelchair was waiting at 158st. They got off at 168 (for the Bx7). Just looking at the expressions on the customers faces in the back of the bus, priceless. Some just got off and walked.........This was all N/B lunch trip too.......The Bx41 isn't as dreaded as this line is..........Operators have gotten 10 wheelchairs in 1 day on the M100. You should have seen how much work was left open on that line. Bx41 was 2nd with alot of open slots. Newbies will be working those two lines..........
Heh the Bx6 drivers usually kicks us off (4 blocks away) and tells us to walk when closing in on that tunnel at Grand Concourse, if you are going to the Court House(s) or the Bx1/2/(D). All you hear is people complaining of how slow this route is, and the drivers (sometimes) even tried to rev then let go of the brake to get a slight boost in acceleration at stops/lights.

I used to like the M100, when I took it from 181st and up, but after expieriencing the route from 168st and below... OMG

I voted for the M2, they use Hybrids, Orion Vs (I saw 244 with LEDs!) and I saw an RTS on there before. Let's not forget it provides Limited service (like most Manhattan routes that goes uptown and downtown).

Archived