Nf-xd 4810

SevenEleven

Good lord that bus is loud. What a difference from the new LFS's.

. I also noticed that the destination sign has those horizontal lines when you record it, like an old CRT monitor being recorded, which has to do with te refresh rate of the led's, etc. i never noticed that in a video before. Is this a new type of destination sign or an unusual camera?

. I also noticed that the destination sign has those horizontal lines when you record it, like an old CRT monitor being recorded, which has to do with te refresh rate of the led's, etc. i never noticed that in a video before. Is this a new type of destination sign or an unusual camera?

Those are Hanover LED's and they are not new. They were on the DesignLine's 1304-1306 and they on Ulmer Park RTS's 5105-5112 and Grand Avenue 9444!

Those are Hanover LED's and they are not new. They were on the DesignLine's 1304-1306 and they on Ulmer Park RTS's 5105-5112 and Grand Avenue 9444!

I think 9445 may have a Hanover too.

Damn Thats a mean looking bus. lol. Excellent pics and vids Have any others arrived?

Yes, 2 are at Ulmer Park and others may be in the same depot as 4810.

Good Stuff As Always .

Thanks!

You stalker:) QV is in full effect

lol, I don't leave till I bring back the goods. ;)

Like via WPR mentioned, the bus is fitted with Hanover and like you said, the refresh rate makes it real picky to work with.

Damn Thats a mean looking bus. lol. Excellent pics and vids Have any others arrived?

Thanks. Besides what is listed on the roster, no others that I know of.

I think 9445 may have a Hanover too.

Yes, 2 are at Ulmer Park and others may be in the same depot as 4810.

Its only 1 at ulmer park , i dont know why 4814 is listed as in the depot . Its only one of them for now , or maybe 4814 is coming soon . And 9445 doesnt have an orange sign , i saw it after i shot 9445 the other day on the same line . Someone did say that there is another orange signed bus out of g.a running around I dont know if its true .

Ah no....it still has green signs!

Its only 1 at ulmer park , i dont know why 4814 is listed as in the depot . Its only one of them for now , or maybe 4814 is coming soon . And 9445 doesnt have an orange sign , i saw it after i shot 9445 the other day on the same line . Someone did say that there is another orange signed bus out of g.a running around I dont know if its true .

9444 is the one with the orange sign.

Just a little tidbit about the Hanover signs...

The refresh rate of the ones on the front of the Xcelsior is slightly different from that on the RTS' signs.

On the XD's, the front sign is a model OL086. The side sign, and both the front and side signs on the RTS are the model OL004.

This is why they look different when being recorded. They are in fact 2 different signs.

The refresh rate of the ones on the front of the Xcelsior is slightly different from that on the RTS' signs.

On the XD's, the front sign is a model OL086. The side sign, and both the front and side signs on the RTS are the model OL004.

This is why they look different when being recorded. They are in fact 2 different signs.

Correct Me If I'm Wrong but some Orion V uses Hanover Destination Signs as well right?

Ya I see that. It reminds me of the TITANS!!!! :P

I love the Luminator Titan *sigh*

Archived