Frontal Photo of 3800

Q25toJamaica

I asked people at CAS if theyre running, but they said that theyre still breaking them in. Apparently, when I asked, no one knew where 3801 or 3805 was, and I searched a lot of CAS lines.

Same here. I was around St George for quite a while today even I should've went around the borough more but I was waiting for someone to show up on the ferry. BTW, what time did you take that S51 photo?

Same here. I was around St George for quite a while today even I should've went around the borough more but I was waiting for someone to show up on the ferry. BTW, what time did you take that S51 photo?

Same here, I waited at St. George for two hours! I took that photo at around 11:20 I'd say.

Damn! I had just got there on the ferry and sticked around til the next few boats.

Someone said that 3801 came at 1:06. Yesterday when I went to SI I went back to the Verrezano by Bay Street from St George. Today I decided to go a different way, and I left at 1:06. I was mad pissed.

Someone said that 3801 came at 1:06. Yesterday when I went to SI I went back to the Verrezano by Bay Street from St George. Today I decided to go a different way, and I left at 1:06. I was mad pissed.

Damn, I was inside the terminal at the moment. Dammit, and when I got on a boat, I said to my friend, "watch an O7 NG be around now and we're on our way back to Manhattan." Today has not been a good day for me.....

Whose pissed off too is MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I'll admit that that is a hot lookin' bus, and if they arrived at the Jackie Gleason Depot in Brooklyn, then I would be happy and excited as I live nearest the eastern B35 terminal. However, if they see service somewhere else in Bklyn, and the 91 and 93 RTS' face reefs, then I must say that I would rather them stay somewhere far far away in Staten Island.

I'm sorry if that sounds selfish, but that is how much I adore the original RTS' left.

The Bronx and SI could very well keep all of the new technology if it meant that some of the old would come back to revenue in Bklyn and possibly even Manhattan.

Somehow I feel like I am somewhere in the minority here.

If you agree with me in some respect, you can pm me.

Thank you for riding with MTA NYC Transit.

The NGs are awesome, but I'll surely miss those TMCs too.

I hope that you and others have better luck---if possible---with getting more pics of the bus. That way, I can what updates I need to do for a paper model version of that bus. The front of it looks nice, BTW.

Archived