Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Q25toJamaica

Frontal Photo of 3800

Getting this picture was hell. CAS workers wouldnt let me see the back and it was like pulling teeth just to get these.

So here ya go. These NGs look pretty nice.

IMG_0655.jpg

And here's a random picture of the S51.

IMG_0653.jpg

Edited by Q25toJamaica

Nice shot! I'm soooooooo glad they are finally here! I can't wait to get on one either. I hope they spread them out all over the city. I don't want SI to get 400 of them like the MTA wants to do.

I asked people at CAS if theyre running, but they said that theyre still breaking them in. Apparently, when I asked, no one knew where 3801 or 3805 was, and I searched a lot of CAS lines.

I asked people at CAS if theyre running, but they said that theyre still breaking them in. Apparently, when I asked, no one knew where 3801 or 3805 was, and I searched a lot of CAS lines.

Same here. I was around St George for quite a while today even I should've went around the borough more but I was waiting for someone to show up on the ferry. BTW, what time did you take that S51 photo?

Same here. I was around St George for quite a while today even I should've went around the borough more but I was waiting for someone to show up on the ferry. BTW, what time did you take that S51 photo?

Same here, I waited at St. George for two hours! I took that photo at around 11:20 I'd say.

Same here, I waited at St. George for two hours! I took that photo at around 11:20 I'd say.

Damn! I had just got there on the ferry and sticked around til the next few boats.

Damn! I had just got there on the ferry and sticked around til the next few boats.

Someone said that 3801 came at 1:06. Yesterday when I went to SI I went back to the Verrezano by Bay Street from St George. Today I decided to go a different way, and I left at 1:06. I was mad pissed.

Someone said that 3801 came at 1:06. Yesterday when I went to SI I went back to the Verrezano by Bay Street from St George. Today I decided to go a different way, and I left at 1:06. I was mad pissed.

Damn, I was inside the terminal at the moment. Dammit, and when I got on a boat, I said to my friend, "watch an O7 NG be around now and we're on our way back to Manhattan." Today has not been a good day for me.....

Whose pissed off too is MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

I'll admit that that is a hot lookin' bus, and if they arrived at the Jackie Gleason Depot in Brooklyn, then I would be happy and excited as I live nearest the eastern B35 terminal. However, if they see service somewhere else in Bklyn, and the 91 and 93 RTS' face reefs, then I must say that I would rather them stay somewhere far far away in Staten Island.

I'm sorry if that sounds selfish, but that is how much I adore the original RTS' left.

The Bronx and SI could very well keep all of the new technology if it meant that some of the old would come back to revenue in Bklyn and possibly even Manhattan.

Somehow I feel like I am somewhere in the minority here.

If you agree with me in some respect, you can pm me.

Thank you for riding with MTA NYC Transit.

The NGs are awesome, but I'll surely miss those TMCs too.

I hope that you and others have better luck---if possible---with getting more pics of the bus. That way, I can what updates I need to do for a paper model version of that bus. The front of it looks nice, BTW.

I asked people at CAS if theyre running, but they said that theyre still breaking them in.

No, they meant they're still breaking them, then they will put them into service, in KB............

No, they meant they're still breaking them, then they will put them into service, in KB............

LoL!!!!!!!!

Lmao!

Nice photos, can't wait to see more of them. Well lets hope S.I. can keep these buses in running condition. Are they going to put a front license plate or leave it as is?

The front of that bus looks a bit different imo. Maybe its just me. Damn I cant wait till i catch those buses.

I bet it's because the MTA logo is on the blue stripe and in white, instead of under the stripe and in blue like in the demo NGs, if I remember correctly.

Actually, nevermind. I just compared it to the shot I took of 1292

O74.jpg

Not much of a difference, just the bus number is shifted to the right a bit more.