5 Guys

CPBO

How do you know you are leaving already?? where are you going?? or you are picking out....

I'm picking out, I'm trying to pick into LGA, my second choose will be CP. That's because I'm not to big on express I like doing local better. But most likely I will be picking into LGA.

I'm picking out, I'm trying to pick into LGA, my second choose will be CP. That's because I'm not to big on express I like doing local better. But most likely I will be picking into LGA.

I hear that....stop paying tolls...........lol

I hear that....stop paying tolls...........lol

Lol the funny thing is that I live in the bx, its just that I rather go with a depot that have a lot of local lines and plus I live about 5 min from triboro. When I started I was in LGA first when I was line training, but zerega called our class back in because ECH needed more ppl, so I was like let me try out ECH since I live in the bronx. I regret doing that because I don't like express plus it takes me about a hour just to travel my two bus to get to ECH vs where I was in LGA it took me about no later the 40min if that's the case cause I would hope right on the train to 125 n then take the m60 which drops me in front of the depot. And after 12 or so their is no more service in the back of co op so I would walk to dye av to take that slow as$ train lol. Where the M60 n train runs all night. I like the lines LGA have and was happy when I went to one of the union meeting and ask about the system pick for them to tell me that MTA BuS do have one for those that got hired after 09 n beyond. So LGA first pick if not then CP second since you guys have a few local lines.

Archived