Q66 and Q25 to stay at CP

CPBO

according to the Union no loss of lines and no gains....but I will have to see this for myself.....it should be posted soon.....

Probably realized where they were sending the Q66 to. LOL! Just kidding, now, that's some interesting news. Shows you that things change real quick...real fast! Thanks for sharing!

I think this is a good thing. THe Q66 is a pretty long route and I don't think LGA can handle any more local buses. Plus, unless CP were to send enough CNG buses to SC to take their hybrids to give to LGA for the Q25/66 routes, would LGA still have enough buses to meet the needs of both routes?

Well LGA is being upgraded as we speak, they making more space for buses n ect. Now from what I was told if LGA give up the express lines which is about 40 buses. At least 60 local buses can be replace and ect. But the depot is being remodel as we speak from what I'm hearing.

I hope so. It's like what the situation was with SI. There were too many buses for those two depots to handle and they let their buses go to hell.

Last thing LGA needs is more buses to 'trash'. IF anything LGA should be given less routes and focus on being able to repair their buses than to keep getting more buses where maintenance just gets backed up. *That or they need to clean house and bring workers from other depots [*to anyone: just saying, please do not take this personally].

Archived