In service train with graffiti on the (L)arry!

pelhamlocal

It's Cool And Bad Cool Cause those STUPID Garbage R143's Deserve it Bad cause no subway deserves it.

How about NO subway car deserves it, that includes the R143 which isnt bad (As u state)...

Graffiti is not cool at all. It destroys property. If it were a mural (with permission to paint), then thats fine, but having people spend money to get rid of plain graffiti is terrible.

When I see new stores opening in certain places, its clean as a bell! After a month or so, its tagged up which is not cool!

I was on the bus a few hours ago and caught a hood ratting idiot scratching the bus interior and window with a blade. No one wants to see that crap. Maybe some would, but others no.

Now that car will cost it some green to remove that!

How about NO subway car deserves it, that includes the R143 which isnt bad (As u state)...

Graffiti is not cool at all. It destroys property. If it were a mural (with permission to paint), then thats fine, but having people spend money to get rid of plain graffiti is terrible.

When I see new stores opening in certain places, its clean as a bell! After a month or so, its tagged up which is not cool!

I was on the bus a few hours ago and caught a hood ratting idiot scratching the bus interior and window with a blade. No one wants to see that crap. Maybe some would, but others no.

I know I'm sorry if that offended you I just hate R143's to Death every time I step in 1 they are packed smelly dirty

:tup:

OK...so that makes vandalism OK?

you must be retarded.

:tup:

I know I'm sorry if that offended you I just hate R143's to Death every time I step in 1 they are packed smelly dirty

There is no need to apologize as you did not offend me..

However, why should a car you dislike deserve to get tagged?

Nothing in this world deserves to get tagged. If the owner wants to tag it or have someone else do it, then let it get tagged. But in this situation, nothing should be tagged!

Archived