Mexican Girl Gives Birth to Baby Boy at Age 10

Guest Lance

That's the good point?

Put up a massive electric fence from one side of the country to other to fry brown people? Genius.

Not only that, but it would also become an issue of international law. Protecting your border is great idea, but you can't just intentionally kill people who are trying to cross it- after all, they are still citizens of that particular country they are coming from. You would have to have a reasonable answer as to why you killed that person in that first place, and answering, "Well, they were trying to cross into my country" isn't good enough. Yeah, the border needs to be tightly enforced, but you also have to hace limits- a human is a human after all. As for the Mexican girl who was pregnant and forced to give birth at age 10, well, abortion laws are much stricter there than it is here in the U.S., obviously, mainly because the Catholic Church still holds much sway in the country's politics- it's the most powerful political force over there, and you really can offend the church there unless you want to commit political suicide. Hence why the abortion laws are stricter there. As for the immigrants already here, there needs to be a path, albeit a very tough path for some sort of legalization for those already here- because you can't just uproot and throw out 12 to 20 Million illegal immigrants- it's just unpractical and wasteful.

The whole issue of border patrolling & what not, I'm not gonna get into in this thread....

I read about this story on another forum... and there are people posting replies like "stopped reading at mexican girl", "10 is considered a pro in mexico", and my personal favorite (smfh) "those girls are loose down there"...

What I will say though, is this....

I understand that certain individuals of a certain culture (Mexico is included in that) do snatch up young girls & impregnate them w/ the quickness to "keep it within the race" (quiet is as kept), but this is ridiculous.... It's not the most shocking pregnancy story (in terms of how young the girl was or w/e), but the fact that this was supposedly a rape puts a bit of a twisted spin on this for me....

I seriously do think this has less to do w/ (whatever) men just being sick baby raping perverts (although child prostitution is another problem down there), as much as it is wanting to keeping the race alive; the whole race pride & strength in numbers BS... That's my take on this story....

ZERO blame goes out to this 10 year old girl AFAIC......

Bad as Herman Cain is, he did have one good point: 'electrify the fence'. I don't hear any other candidate with a 'tough' stance on illegal immigration.

Electrifying the fence does no good if there are holes in and under it, and rich people and corporations benefit from having illegals here, and using them as a reason to lower pay to American citizens.

A big reason for unionization in the past - CLOSED SHOPS!

End the anchor baby law, that's a start.

And that's what immigrants had to do in the early 1900s - go thru ellis island to be inspected for disease and learn the basic laws of the country. What's wrong with this? You prefer Mexicans just enters the country and not bother with assimilating in the US laws or health codes?

SO what do you propose? Tear down the existing walls/fences on the border and let all of Mexico come into the country? Seems like you don't care about the cartels and other illegals entering the country. Afterall by what you said, its basically a right after what the europeans did to the native americans.

I understand your point on the cons of illegal immigration. After all, it is EXCRUCIATINGLY unfair for those LEGAL immigrants who are forced to wait further in line because an illegal decided to have his/her kid illegally over here. This is not good because there are tons of people waiting LEGALLY to enter this country.

The only solution is to strengthen our borders and to pursue a more aggressive stance on deportation. We need more National Guard soldiers and more Border Control Guards, especially against drug cartels and armed immigrants. This does not mean we shoot any illegal immigrant who crosses the border, but rather use this as an intimidation technique. The usage of long range tasers and rubber bullets would also be effective as well, that way we can cause less harm to them.

Deportation also needs to be straightened out. If you're an illegal immigrant in this country, you LEAVE. No kinks or workarounds, you're gone. The children of illegal immigrants also leave as well. There's no way to stop this problem without enforcing a law which boots the offspring of illegal immigrants, otherwise they will just come over, dump their children off over here, and then be deported. Once again, no workarounds, no matter what your social status is, the amount of wealth you hold, nothing. IF YOU ARE NOT BORN IN THIS COUNTRY TO LEGAL IMMIGRANTS, YOU ARE DEPORTED.

Electrifying the fence does no good if there are holes in and under it, and rich people and corporations benefit from having illegals here, and using them as a reason to lower pay to American citizens.

A big reason for unionization in the past - CLOSED SHOPS!

End the anchor baby law, that's a start.

And that's why they are against unions

^5 brother.....like let’s do some real Border Patrols.....Obama...spend some of those dollars you are going to be saving when the boys come home.....on THE BORDER....When I am driving the Q66 in the morning.....I see a lot of young spanish girls going to school pregnant....paying with the student metro card....next it's WIC,Food Stamps and Medicaid.....enough already.....

But chances are that most of those girls were born in the US. Just because they are of Hispanic descent doesn't mean they're foreigners.

In any case, you don't get to pick the life you're born into. Some kids are born to the same type of parents as those in another country, and yet because they live in the US, they get a free education and all of the other advantages the US offers. It isn't hard to understand why somebody would want to come here, even illegally to try to obtain those same benefits.

And I could picture a certain Long Islander jumping into this discussion. As a matter of fact, I'll head on over to the LI forum in city-data to see what he has to say on this matter.

And you want more pregnant 10 yr olds in this country?

Really? I doubt pregnant 10 year-olds are the ones jumping the border.

In most areas of the world, the age of consent varies from 13 to 16, which pretty much coincides with Mother Nature's "age of consent." That isn't to say that I wouldn't be a concerned parent if my kid were making choices with consequences like pregnancy and surprise parenthood, but it's not absurd to have an age of consent as low as 12. For the most part, society guards against relationships where the older person is clearly taking advantage of someone not fully developed. There was an article about such a relationship in South Korea a while back (where the age of consent is said to be 13); a 40-year-old man was under heavy pressure to sever his relationship with a 16-year-old girl.

Very true. My mother always used to talk about how if I were still living in Peru, I could be married at 14 (this was around the time I was 9 or 10, to emphasize the fact that I was growing up). In fact, I think a friend of my mother has a daughter who is getting married soon (she's a year younger than myself).

Plus, aren't there areas of India and the Middle East region where they have arranged marriages, and girls can get married pretty young there as well.

The one thing I did find outrageous recently was the two-year old Chinese girl that was run over not once, but TWICE and had 18 people go by without doing a thing while this kid bled out on the floor and died a couple days later.

That just made me, really, really mad

That's just pathetic.

What I will say though, is this....

I understand that certain individuals of a certain culture (Mexico is included in that) do snatch up young girls & impregnate them w/ the quickness to "keep it within the race" (quiet is as kept), but this is ridiculous.... It's not the most shocking pregnancy story (in terms of how young the girl was or w/e), but the fact that this was supposedly a rape puts a bit of a twisted spin on this for me....

I seriously do think this has less to do w/ (whatever) men just being sick baby raping perverts (although child prostitution is another problem down there), as much as it is wanting to keeping the race alive; the whole race pride & strength in numbers BS... That's my take on this story....

ZERO blame goes out to this 10 year old girl AFAIC......

And to add to that, read the Wikipedia article posted by Kamen rider regarding Lina Medina (of course, keep in mind that this isn't a recent concept either. This happened back in the 1930s):

According to a 1955 article reviewing the case, "Some pointed out there were frequent festivities celebrated by Indians in Andean villages like the one where Lina was born. These often ended up in orgies in which rape was not uncommon.

It's amazing that coincidentally, she hit puberty at a very young age.

lol. He thanked your post. I don't think he knows what sarcasm is.

I was about to say the same thing.

I understand your point on the cons of illegal immigration. After all, it is EXCRUCIATINGLY unfair for those LEGAL immigrants who are forced to wait further in line because an illegal decided to have his/her kid illegally over here. This is not good because there are tons of people waiting LEGALLY to enter this country.

Yes , I admit, it is unfair to those actually waiting in line, but the kid has no fault.

The only solution is to strengthen our borders and to pursue a more aggressive stance on deportation. We need more National Guard soldiers and more Border Control Guards, especially against drug cartels and armed immigrants. This does not mean we shoot any illegal immigrant who crosses the border, but rather use this as an intimidation technique. The usage of long range tasers and rubber bullets would also be effective as well, that way we can cause less harm to them.

If the person who is attempting to cross is armed and starts shooting, then the U.S. has every right to fire back. Other than that, I agree with what you state here- if we want to solve the immigration debacle, we must start at the border, and enforce it more tighter there.

Deportation also needs to be straightened out. If you're an illegal immigrant in this country, you LEAVE. No kinks or workarounds, you're gone. The children of illegal immigrants also leave as well. There's no way to stop this problem without enforcing a law which boots the offspring of illegal immigrants, otherwise they will just come over, dump their children off over here, and then be deported. Once again, no workarounds, no matter what your social status is, the amount of wealth you hold, nothing. IF YOU ARE NOT BORN IN THIS COUNTRY TO LEGAL IMMIGRANTS, YOU ARE DEPORTED.

What if the the person served in the military, would there be a workaround for him/her, or would he be deported after being discharged, as a thank you gift? You also can't really deport the children of illegal immigrants, as they were born here, and thus are entitled to their rights as American citizens (see Plyler v. Doe). And even if they weren't born here in the U.S., the Supreme Court has ruled that even they have rights conferred to them as if they were American citizens- see Truax v. Raich, Oyama v. California, Takahashi v. Fish & Game Commission, and Graham v. Richardson. The Supreme Court has also ruled in favor of the 14th Amendment in the cases of United States v. Wong Kim Ark and Afroyim v. Rusk, and all those cases that I mentioned are still in force today as law.

Illegal immigration reform:

-End the anchor baby law. The only way to obtain American citizenship is to be born of two parents here LEGALLY at birth (or one American citizen, and one illegal immigrant), or be born abroad to at least one American parent.

-The status of any children born under the above with American citizenship does NOT grant any illegal immigrant parents the right to stay illegally.

-Illegal immigrants are not entitled to any rights granted American citizens: trial by jury of peers, emergency healthcare, social programs, the right to operate a motor vehicle, the right to minimum wage, access to health clinics, etc.

-If arrested and jailed, illegal immigrants are ineligible for any taxpayer aid. They are allowed to stay in a prison without meals until the United States government negotiates extrication with their government under terms that include penalty for the crime committed in America. If they die during this negotiation, tough cookies.

-Illegal immigrants, if caught, are immediately deported at their own government's expense and barred from the legal re-entry process for five years.

-Illegal immigrants who admit illegal residence (not caught) are allowed to remain temporarily provided they enlist in the United States Military and serve for 5 years, receiving NO LESS than an honorable discharge at the completion of their duties, and pay all back taxes. At which time they are eligible to apply for citizenship with no lottery.

ALL OTHERS DEPORTED NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

Illegal immigration reform:

-End the anchor baby law. The only way to obtain American citizenship is to be born of two parents here LEGALLY at birth (or one American citizen, and one illegal immigrant), or be born abroad to at least one American parent.

-The status of any children born under the above with American citizenship does NOT grant any illegal immigrant parents the right to stay illegally.

-Illegal immigrants are not entitled to any rights granted American citizens: trial by jury of peers, emergency healthcare, social programs, the right to operate a motor vehicle, the right to minimum wage, access to health clinics, etc.

-If arrested and jailed, illegal immigrants are ineligible for any taxpayer aid. They are allowed to stay in a prison without meals until the United States government negotiates extrication with their government under terms that include penalty for the crime committed in America. If they die during this negotiation, tough cookies.

-Illegal immigrants, if caught, are immediately deported at their own government's expense and barred from the legal re-entry process for five years.

-Illegal immigrants who admit illegal residence (not caught) are allowed to remain temporarily provided they enlist in the United States Military and serve for 5 years, receiving NO LESS than an honorable discharge at the completion of their duties, and pay all back taxes. At which time they are eligible to apply for citizenship with no lottery.

ALL OTHERS DEPORTED NO QUESTIONS ASKED.

I agree with most of your proposals except those in bold. Those proposals in bold would, I think, violate international law, and also violate U.S. Constitutional law, under the cases I already listed in my other post responding to KTrainExp. The Supreme Court has stated even if they are not American citizens, they are entitled to all the rights and freedoms that American citizens enjoy. To get over those roadblocks, you would have to fight a long, protracted battle to overturn those cases as precedent (and as such, as law) and that would take years. Now, in response, I will propose my plan immigration reform, which already a couple months earlier in a different thread, except it has now been refined and worked out, incorporating some of the suggestions you made at the time. Here it is....

My Plan for Immigration Reform

For People Who Committed Major (Felony) Crimes- (Rape, Assault, Homicide, Robbery, etc.)

(1)They must be deported, no questions asked. These people damage the reputation of immigrants everywhere, and letting them stay here won't help the problem. These are the type of people, along with gang members, that DHS should be concentrating on. Of course, they will be a given a hearing with their entitled rights, but if they are found guilty, the only punishment would be deportation.

For People Who Are In Good Social Standing

(1)Must be living 7-10 Years in the United States or more.

(2)Preference given if they have a family and/or kids who are under the Age of 18.

(3)They must be paying their taxes, or be on their way to paying off their debt to Uncle Sam.

(4)Must undergo a background check.

(5)Pass an English literacy and English fluency test, and pass a basic citizenship test (basic US history).

(6)A large, lump sum "penalty" could be paid by people who did NOT have the proper visas for all 8 years, equivalent to 8 years visa fees + interest. People partially through the 8 years could pay the penalty for the number of years they were here illegally to be restored to "good standing" and then apply for visas for the remaining number of years. This makes the government money, and allows a difficult, but possible, path to citizenship for illegals who have been living here and on otherwise good behavior under the old and flawed system, and it is NOT a handout. This is different from the dud of 1986, which basically gave anyone amnesty. This also makes new, desperately needed source of revenue for the government.

(7)In the case of military service, 5 years of service with an honorary discharge from any branch of Armed Forces would be satisfactory to establish citizenship. The fees for visas and possibly taxes would be waived.

70(8)Children or people who came as very young children and managed to get at least an Associates or a Master Degree, or have contributed Military Service to this country would also be allowed to apply for citizenship. The fees for visas and possibly taxes would be waived on a case by case basis, however.

This would be the basic requirements for the majority of immigrants here in the United States.

For People Who Committed Minor Crimes.

(1)MUST have not committed any crime for 5 Years

(2)Paid their taxes.

(3)Must know English.

(4)Must pass an English literacy and English fluency test, and pass a basic citizenship test (basic US history).

(5)A large, lump sum "penalty" could be paid by people who did NOT have the proper visas for all 8 years, equivalent to 8 years visa fees + interest. People partially through the 8 years could pay the penalty for the number of years they were here illegally to be restored to "good standing" and then apply for visas for the remaining number of years.

(6)Another aspect of this plan would also include on going after employers who use immigrant labor, mainly because they know that immigrants would work for whatever wages, as long as it is work, as well as for the reasons you stated. Usually, immigrants are exploited, because they know that immigrants usually fear reporting such abuses to the proper authorities because of their status. I would not mandate the the use of E-Verify, since it is still a work in progress, but employers would be subject to audits from time to time. This, in all, is my plan for immigration reform.

I agree with most of your proposals except those in bold. Those proposals in bold would, I think, violate international law, and also violate U.S. Constitutional law, under the cases I already listed in my other post responding to KTrainExp. The Supreme Court has stated even if they are not American citizens, they are entitled to all the rights and freedoms that American citizens enjoy. To get over those roadblocks, you would have to fight a long, protracted battle to overturn those cases as precedent (and as such, as law) and that would take years. Now, in response, I will propose my plan immigration reform, which already a couple months earlier in a different thread, except it has now been refined and worked out, incorporating some of the suggestions you made at the time. Here it is....

My Plan for Immigration Reform

For People Who Committed Major (Felony) Crimes- (Rape, Assault, Homicide, Robbery, etc.)

(1)They must be deported, no questions asked. These people damage the reputation of immigrants everywhere, and letting them stay here won't help the problem. These are the type of people, along with gang members, that DHS should be concentrating on. Of course, they will be a given a hearing with their entitled rights, but if they are found guilty, the only punishment would be deportation.

For People Who Are In Good Social Standing

(1)Must be living 7-10 Years in the United States or more.

(2)Preference given if they have a family and/or kids who are under the Age of 18.

(3)They must be paying their taxes, or be on their way to paying off their debt to Uncle Sam.

(4)Must undergo a background check.

(5)Pass an English literacy and English fluency test, and pass a basic citizenship test (basic US history).

(6)A large, lump sum "penalty" could be paid by people who did NOT have the proper visas for all 8 years, equivalent to 8 years visa fees + interest. People partially through the 8 years could pay the penalty for the number of years they were here illegally to be restored to "good standing" and then apply for visas for the remaining number of years. This makes the government money, and allows a difficult, but possible, path to citizenship for illegals who have been living here and on otherwise good behavior under the old and flawed system, and it is NOT a handout. This is different from the dud of 1986, which basically gave anyone amnesty. This also makes new, desperately needed source of revenue for the government.

(7)In the case of military service, 5 years of service with an honorary discharge from any branch of Armed Forces would be satisfactory to establish citizenship. The fees for visas and possibly taxes would be waived.

70(8)Children or people who came as very young children and managed to get at least an Associates or a Master Degree, or have contributed Military Service to this country would also be allowed to apply for citizenship. The fees for visas and possibly taxes would be waived on a case by case basis, however.

This would be the basic requirements for the majority of immigrants here in the United States.

For People Who Committed Minor Crimes.

(1)MUST have not committed any crime for 5 Years

(2)Paid their taxes.

(3)Must know English.

(4)Must pass an English literacy and English fluency test, and pass a basic citizenship test (basic US history).

(5)A large, lump sum "penalty" could be paid by people who did NOT have the proper visas for all 8 years, equivalent to 8 years visa fees + interest. People partially through the 8 years could pay the penalty for the number of years they were here illegally to be restored to "good standing" and then apply for visas for the remaining number of years.

(6)Another aspect of this plan would also include on going after employers who use immigrant labor, mainly because they know that immigrants would work for whatever wages, as long as it is work, as well as for the reasons you stated. Usually, immigrants are exploited, because they know that immigrants usually fear reporting such abuses to the proper authorities because of their status. I would not mandate the the use of E-Verify, since it is still a work in progress, but employers would be subject to audits from time to time. This, in all, is my plan for immigration reform.

Too lenient.

Preference should NOT be given for families. That's more illegals getting a way around the system with no penalties, so they can take jobs away from Americans and legal immigrants.

All of that legal legacy can be tweaked if need be. Our legal system uses court precedent, but subsequent rulings can go against precedent with explanation: ILLEGAL immigrants are not American citizens and deserve none of the benefits of citizenship. LEGAL immigrants, however, are following the rules, and of course should enjoy all of the benefits of being in America when they do so through the proper channels. Supreme Court precedent highlights the rights of LEGAL immigrants to match those of American citizens while here. It's a very important distinction that could be made while allowing for rulings on previous cases to stand, and it would not require much overturning of previous decisions to do.

This country needs to stop trying to attract the third world crowd and start being what it used to be - a first world country that has laws and principles, and upholds them.

Deportation for criminals here illegally is insufficient. It doesn't guarantee their punishment for those crimes once returned to their country. It leaves them free to re-enter illegally and continue committing crimes.

No one who is here illegally and gets an education here illegally should be given citizenship because they've received an education. I don't care if it was "their parents' fault" they were here illegally or not.

Suggesting the penalty for being here illegally and wanting citizenship is just to have to pay the same fees as someone who did follow the legal avenues with no additional penalties whatsoever is foolish and will encourage more illegal immigration than ever...especially where the lottery system is used.

What you've proposed is eerily similar to the weak sauce that goes on now, and you've even incorporated some of the worst aspects of California's DREAM (yeah, a dream for illegals) act into it.

A question about immigration policy if I may? What do we ,( Federal Government), do about people with student visas ? What about the people who come here with the visas issued because there are no Americans qualified to do their type of work,LOL ? I don't remember what those work visas are called. Either way I'm sure there are many people overstaying the valid time frames and hiding in plain sight. As it stands it appears the now illegal person who becomes a parent doesn't automatically get the boot and put on the next thing smoking. I understand the courts have ruled on this but...... Suppose the student or work visa was just a ruse to gain entry to the US and the visa holder had other, dangerous, plans instead ? I realize this might sound paranoid to some but I think some of you posters are right. Deport them ASAP. Amnesty be damned. I think the Federal politicians and judges swear an oath to protect the country and I can't see how any law or court ruling can trump the oath itself. I feel for the offspring because I'm not a heartless person normally but the safety of the many outweighs the dubious rights of the children. Just my opinion though. Feel free to correct me or criticize me. Carry on.

Archived