OWS now trying to occupy the subway.

Kamen Rider

This is really getting old already. We get your point, now get back to being productive members of society.

What productive members? Flipping burgers or running around a store helping potentially irate customers at a department store?!

For pay under 10 bucks an hour? LOL!

What productive members? Flipping burgers or running around a store helping potentially irate customers at a department store?!

For pay under 10 bucks an hour? LOL!

Work is work in my book. The most menial job contributes more to society than these guys continuing to protest in Zucotti Park. I agree that they bring focus to an important issue, but at this point, their actions are costing millions in NYPD and DSNY overtime, and a lot of businesses are starting to suffer from the lack of people visiting the area.

They made their point, now it is time to get back to real life.

It's time to arrest them, and to break them up. There is proof they are connected to the Arab (Islamist) Spring movement so time for them to go.

That's right, just blame everything on those damn A-rabs because they're the cause of everything wrong in the world. They're the "them" of this generation so it's okay.

Show me this proof.

"The Arab Spring inspired the tactic."

And they're receiving (unsolicited, from what i infer) advice from the protesters involved in the Arab Spring.

Do they share the same leadership? Are they being organized by the same people? Do they have friends in high places in the Arab Spring movement?

"To be inspired by something" and "to be connected to something" are completely different things. Matter of fact, none of the Occupy movements are connected to each other in any way -- they protest in solidarity over the same things. They share no leadership nor organization.

I support some of them and most of their ideas, but I definitely don't support some things they believe in. I don't care if they take to the subway. They have the right to peacefully assemble and I believe nothing should take away that right. As long as they don't block the platforms or jump onto the tracks or anything, that there should be no problem, unless the NYPD and/or TA cause the problems, which is usually the case. Heck, it's entertainment, like the millions of other crazy people you find on the train.

There is proof they are connected to the Arab (Islamist) Spring movement

Where'd you hear that? They have some bizarre ideas if you ask me but they sure aren't connected to that.

Listen i rather this form of protest then people up in arms anyday. The object of OWS is to let the 1% know we are not slaves to the machine. To all the other out there that want them to go away. why dont you open up a book or two. Go read about the monoply money we currently use here or that our lifes are pledge to pay back a debt till the day we die threw illegal taxes (Income tax)to the IMF. Read what happen in 1933 and about the UNITED STATES the corporation. Why your car has to be title and that you truely dont own it. About your straw man and your birth certificate. Read about the 14th amendment which gave up our rights(God given) and the rothchilds.Once you gain some knowledge then you wont be good slave anymore. read my brothers and sisters, until then don't comment on something you know nothing about.

God bless the cops and g-men. I'm glad that the city's finest and strongest are benefiting from this.

As well they should and I hope they have a safe night as they clear out the park tonight. If they won't leave on their own, they leave in cuffs or on a stretcher.

How about the fact they are impeading on the rights of others? Do you think the people who live and work in that area, who have nothing to do with wall street, who've been forced to put up with the noise and the smell, have no rights?

Hey, the right to protest is in the constitution. Obama himself can't do anything about it. All you can hope for is a riot and OWS will end there.

Work is work in my book. The most menial job contributes more to society than these guys continuing to protest in Zucotti Park. I agree that they bring focus to an important issue, but at this point, their actions are costing millions in NYPD and DSNY overtime, and a lot of businesses are starting to suffer from the lack of people visiting the area.

They made their point, now it is time to get back to real life.

People don't just protest to make a point. Folks are tired of the same old same old and they want change. You don't get that if you sit back and do nothing. The problem isn't the protesters. The problem is folks like you that accept the norm. I don't necessarily agree with them 100% and some of these folks are just bums and such taking advantage of the situation, but some of them are educated folks who have had enough. They see their situation in the future as very bleak. Quite frankly my generation and the folks behind me are in for some rough years. Those of us that are working and earning well will be seeing higher and higher taxes and other expenses skyrocket and Social security may be gone by the time I'm ready to retire.

If I was out of work and down on my luck I may be down there too, not necessarily against one particular thing, but against the system in general. We have billions for war but not for our own people?? :mad: Something is seriously wrong with that. :tdown::tdown:

As well they should and I hope they have a safe night as they clear out the park tonight. If they won't leave on their own, they leave in cuffs or on a stretcher.

Which is what should have been happening all along with the real crooks on Wall Street, but they just go to a country club for a token sentence and keep their ill gotten gains...

If elected leaders continue to do nothing about income disparity it WILL boil over...

What should be obvious here is how the cops are pawns in the game - the real culprits hide behind them, and when there is anger at "crackdowns" it gets misplaced at the cops who are just following orders and doing what it takes to keep their jobs.

Which is what should have been happening all along with the real crooks on Wall Street, but they just go to a country club for a token sentence and keep their ill gotten gains...

If elected leaders continue to do nothing about income disparity it WILL boil over...

What should be obvious here is how the cops are pawns in the game - the real culprits hide behind them, and when there is anger at "crackdowns" it gets misplaced at the cops who are just following orders and doing what it takes to keep their jobs.

Oh stop with the income disparity argument already. It's getting old. We should get the heck out of the wars that we're in and we'd be a lot better off.

Archived