Ok People few more days for filing for jobs to be filled RR Stock Worker and couple of others

CPBO

DescriptionMTA NEW YORK CITY TRANSIT offers: • COMPREHENSIVE HEALTH PLAN • PENSION PLAN • PAID HOLIDAYS/VACATIONS • PROMOTIONAL OPPORTUNITIES • FREE NYC TRANSIT TRANSPORTATION PASS

RAILROAD STOCK WORKER

EXAM NO. 2603

FILING PERIOD: November 2, 2011 – November 22, 2011

FILING FEE: $61.00 (non-refundable)

SALARY: $19.6750 per hour for a 40-hour workweek, increasing to $28.1075 per hour after 36 months.

JOB DESCRIPTION: Railroad Stock Workers assist in receiving and distributing materials and supplies at the central warehouses and/or storerooms. *Please note that you must have experience in stock work in an industrial manufacturing or wholesaling business or similar large scale environment*

STRUCTURE MAINTAINER – D

Sheet Metal Worker

EXAM NO. 2602

FILING FEE: $68.00 (non-refundable)

SALARY: $29.3700 per hour for a 40-hour week increasing to $31.8725 after 36 months of service.

JOB DESCRIPTION: Perform sheet metal work in subway, surface and elevated structures. Install and repair roofs, skylights, ducts, leaders and gutters, drip pans, fireproof doors, stovepipes and receptacles.

CAR INSPECTOR/ROAD CAR INSPECTOR

Electromechanic/Electric/Electronic Technicians

EXAM NO. 2606

FILING FEE: $82.00 (non-refundable)

SALARY: $30.7725 per hour for a 40-hour week increasing to $33.2800 after 36 months of service.

JOB DESCRIPTION: Car Inspectors maintain and repair any part of NYC Transit's multiple-unit subway cars and subway service cars.

Road Car Inspectors detect trouble on any part of NYC Transit's multiple-unit subway cars and subway service cars on the road and in terminals, including subway car body and truck equipment, subway car body and truck brake rigging, electrical and pneumatic brake equipment, and electrical and electronic control and motor equipment.

Requirements

PLEASE CHECK NOTICE OF EXAMINATION FOR REQUIRED COMBINATIONS OF EXPERIENCE & EDUCATION FOR THESE POSITIONS

TO APPLY: •Go to the Transit Examinations Application (TEA) online system at http://exam.nyct.com and follow the onscreen application instructions for electronically submitting your application and payment, and completing the required forms.

•OR obtain NOE and filing package in person by going, Monday through Friday, from 9am to 3pm (Except Veterans’ Day), to: MTA NYCT, Department of Administration, 180 Livingston Street (Lobby), Brooklyn, NY 11201

Call the Exam Information Hotline for more information:

(718) 566-JOBS (5627)

EOE M/F/D/V

FOLLOW US ON:

Twitter.com@NYCTSubwayScoop

Facebook: MTA New York City Transit

• 3 months later...

Hi,

I am new to the forums. I am trying to get hired into the MTA. I am on the list for conductor exam # 8094 and signed up for the railroad stock worker test in April as well as the telephone maintainer test in July. My question is are there any study materials available and where can I obtain them?

Thanks

James

Hi,

I am new to the forums. I am trying to get hired into the MTA. I am on the list for conductor exam # 8094 and signed up for the railroad stock worker test in April as well as the telephone maintainer test in July. My question is are there any study materials available and where can I obtain them?

Thanks

James

passbooks.com

Archived