B15 Limited (if it ever comes to mind)

AllenJ24

If the (MTA) ever one day implement limited stop sevice on the (B15), here are the stops I propose.

Fulton St (B25)

Utica Av (B46)

Ralph Av/St. Johns Pl (B45) (B47) (B65)

East New York Av (B12) (B14) (B47)

Sutter Av (3)

Riverdale Av/Lenox Rd (B7)

Church Av and/or Brookdale Hospital (B8) (B35)

Rockaway Av (B8) (B35) (B60)

Van Sinderen Av (L)

Pennsylvania Av (B20) (B82) (B83)

Ashford St/Livonia Av (B6) (3)

Linden Blvd/Fountain Av (B20) (Q8) BM5

Eldert La (B13) (B14) (B20) BM5

(B15) Ltd runs local between Woodhull Hospital and Fulton St/ Eldert La and JFK Airport. (B15) local serves the Brooklyn General Mail Facility. Whay do y'all think?

If the (MTA) ever one day implement limited stop sevice on the (B15), here are the stops I propose.

Fulton St (B25)

Utica Av (B46)

Ralph Av/St. Johns Pl (B45) (B47) (B65)

East New York Av (B12) (B14) (B47)

Sutter Av (3)

Riverdale Av/Lenox Rd (B7)

Church Av and/or Brookdale Hospital (B8) (B35)

Rockaway Av (B8) (B35) (B60)

Van Sinderen Av (L)

Pennsylvania Av (B20) (B82) (B83)

Ashford St/Livonia Av (B6) (3)

Linden Blvd/Fountain Av (B20) (Q8) BM5

Eldert La (B13) (B14) (B20) BM5

(B15) Ltd runs local between Woodhull Hospital and Fulton St/ Eldert La and JFK Airport. (B15) local serves the Brooklyn General Mail Facility. Whay do y'all think?

nice plan but I would have half of the locals serve JFK too and reduce the postal service to bare bones. Have only buses every 30 mins or fewer going to the facility. Reduce the combined runs in half have those combined runs go every 30 mins all other buses go straight to JFK. The postal crap is just plain overserved

nice plan but I would have half of the locals serve JFK too and reduce the postal service to bare bones. Have only buses every 30 mins or fewer going to the facility. Reduce the combined runs in half have those combined runs go every 30 mins all other buses go straight to JFK. The postal crap is just plain overserved

First I support to start a Rush Hour Only (B15) limited. With that said, the Postal Faclity is the best location to start/end 'local' (B15)'s. Only other location would Cross Bay/Conduit. You don't want to send every (B15) as it would get stuck with JFK traffic. Just my takes.

First I support to start a Rush Hour Only (B15) limited. With that said, the Postal Faclity is the best location to start/end 'local' (B15)'s. Only other location would Cross Bay/Conduit. You don't want to send every (B15) as it would get stuck with JFK traffic. Just my takes.

not every B15 but most B15's should do JFK. like 75% of B15 runs should go to JFK and 15% to postal facility 10% combined runs. Less wasteful mileage means cost reduction. More ppl will benefit than those who will get hurt. I used B15 is is rarely used on that part of the line. Many complain that the postal deviation is a time waster

I agree you. I thought this up because the (B15) is way to long to have no limited stop service, the B/Os might be tired after making runs from Woodhull to JFK.

Yes the B15 was discussed in this thread:

http://www.nyctransitforums.com/forums/showthread.php?t=32897&page=5

Hope this helps.

It was a rhetorical question...sorry if I didn't make it clear lol

But the whole point is, if it was talked about (and beat to the ground afterwards), why bring it up in a new thread

It was a rhetorical question...sorry if I didn't make it clear lol

But the whole point is, if it was talked about (and beat to the ground afterwards), why bring it up in a new thread

I've never read that thread when I made this one. When you brought it up, I've look at that thread and the conversation is changing. So why don't don't don't y'all talk about the (B15) limited in this one.

Archived