Bizzare attack on an L train in Brooklyn

Abba

Are freaking serious? Have you even been to Canarsie? When I went there last time I saw mostly houses then projects.

What the hell you talking about? Its more houses than projects. You sound real ignorant right now!

Think twice before you say something that can easily offend people... Canarsie's not really a bad location...

He has a stigma embedded in his mind about Canarsie.... myself, BJC, and a few others called him out on it in the past.....

He has a stigma embedded in his mind about Canarsie.... myself, BJC, and a few others called him out on it in the past.....

I would like to know where in Brooklyn he lives @? I fanned on the Flatlands Avenue side of the pj's and nothing happened to me. Just another moron!

And that's on top of how he's always going on about the 'muslims this and that'. 'Assuming'? It's almost programed.

SMH.....he needs to learn when to say something and when not to say something. People are there and sensitive to certain subjects and will go off on you for saying the wrong thing!

Whatever it is still a crime infested area.

You sound pretty enclosed. Have you ever actually ventured out into Canarsie? Maybe even other neighborhoods? Just like how some enclosed whites think the Bronx is full of poor Blacks, when in fact more than half the borough is home to Hispanics, and it's been that way for decades. In conclusion, maybe you should try stepping foot into "high crime" neighborhoods before following stereotypes.

Guest lance25

Let me say this, every neighborhood, city, or what-have-you has its bad parts. That doesn't mean it's all bad. Please don't assume otherwise, especially if you don't live there.

Anyhow, back to the story at hand. I say this story on the news last night. Absolutely despicable.

Let me say this, every neighborhood, city, or what-have-you has its bad parts. That doesn't mean it's all bad. Please don't assume otherwise, especially if you don't live there.

Anyhow, back to the story at hand. I say this story on the news last night. Absolutely despicable.

I wouldn't go that far... There are alot of neighborhoods that are nice and safe and DON'T have any "bad parts. Each neighborhood is different and people who live in that area (where every it may be) will almost always have have a positive out look on their neighborhood.

Archived