Couple of Long Island Buses at CP

CPBO

Ok. What other numbers besides #9921 went to LIB? I want to see these buses in service.

I really don't know these buses were flying down All I saw was Orion V's from CP and that nice ringing sound they were haulling ass down Jericho Turnpike, I can't wait to see them in service out in Nassau I want to see one of them on the N72

There maybe more of a diversified fleet than we think. MCI had a brand new CNG demo at Mitchell Field the other day.

It was actually some Veolia staffers that had the MCI. It was in LADOT Livery (Veolia Contracts with L.A. as well). I was going to take a shot but it was gone by the time I got back outside. A Veolia exec said they just stopped by to check in on the new 'nice' operation before driving out to California.

I believe in Sharing is caring soooo L.I.B. we got more for ya:)

CPT will become New Flyer Central so I'll even help with the Bus moves:)

Dude we hope so cause 45 is not New Flyer Central.... step children usually gets the crumbs.....:P:( I just seen 9926 going down Northern Blvd.....good bye good riddance....

739 from SC was rolling around on the N16 from Hempstead.

Interesting. I heard on a comment on PinePower's video (on his NoMTATransitCuts channel) that Jackie Gleason was doing repairs on the LIB buses as well. Does that mean JG is going to send buses to LIB as well? It sure would be interesting to see NYCT buses out there.

I'm going to try and head out there ASAP, I definitely want to get there before the (MTA) is out the door, hopefully even before these buses are back in the city.

I'm more eager to see codebreaking on the '04 buses but those are just as nice...

Now that I think of it, why the hell do LI's Orion Vs have such short gears? Bus operators have easier times with speed in the VIIs, but they literally have to push the bus to 35 to get it moving....

Archived