Please, one holiday at a time

Harry

It's really the same decorations as everyone else. Bon Bons, Tinsel, tree decorations and so on.

Lunch and dinner it gets different. Seafood(Prawns mainly) has become a bit of an alternative to ham and turkey.

My friend even though I live near NYC, I am actually spending Christmas and New Year's with My Mom Sister (and her hubsand/Brother in Law)in San Diego, California. While not 'beach weather' temps in late Dec. in San Diego just 'down the road' from LA is around 65 degrees (F) aka 15 Celuis during the daytime. Not too bad to go fishing or surfing.:P

My friend even though I live near NYC, I am actually spending Christmas and New Year's with My Mom Sister (and her hubsand/Brother in Law)in San Diego, California. While not 'beach weather' temps in late Dec. in San Diego just 'down the road' from LA is around 65 degrees (F) aka 15 Celuis during the daytime. Not too bad to go fishing or surfing.:P

Back in Christmas 2006 it hit massive total of 14.5c. It was wet windy and cold. It actually snowed in the Dandenongs and the in the alps. It was below 0c up there overnight. Not bad for some parts which only a few days before had bushfires raging.

It's not that hot over here during Christmas. It really warms up late January and February.

I saw a pair of nike's for $295 which is insane.

Even more if you consider resale value after a period of time. It's all because of the hype after the skateboarding phase.

Other then that, my jobs had Christmas music playing a few days after Halloween, that was a bore.

SiriusXM just played Auld Lang Syne. It's getting worse.

If we up to me and could manage and run a radio station anywhere, I would not play 24/7 music until Dec. 17.(If station's 'format' allows it) From Thanksgiving-Dec. 15 It should be 'every other song." Man I miss the good ol'e days as kids and now X-Mas music 24/7 other day Christmas Day.

Archived