Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
CPBO

Best Holiday movies

This may not be a holiday movie...but its something I enjoy watching on Christmas!

A clip from the episode.

A Christmas Story is among one of my holiday favorites ever since I first saw it 10 years ago, great movie.

Home Alone isn't too far behind, a classic.

A Christmas Story is among one of my holiday favorites ever since I first saw it 10 years ago, great movie.

Home Alone isn't too far behind, a classic.

Christmas Story with the fight bully scene and the see santa clip till this day hurts my stomach :P

Home Alone 2

come on, who as a kid hadnt fantasized about staying in the Plaza hotel and then turning their house into one big bad guy catching booby trap.

Christmas Story with the fight bully scene and the see santa clip till this day hurts my stomach :P

Best scenes ever!

Notable mentions would be the Ovaltine thing he does with the decoder, the Bumpus dogs wrecking the feast and the soap in the mouth thing ahahahahaha

This is one of the BEST christmas movies out there! In a world where Black and White films have become completely obsolete, This movie is a must see for me and my family every year. I also love 'The Miracle On 43rd St', 'The Grinch', etc.

I already know this video has been posted but its classic, and one of my favorites. I get emotional at the end of the move when the whole town gets together to help George Bailey out, and when his brother Harry toast to George for being the richest man in town.

It's a Wonderful Life: Colorized Version *HD* - Part 1 of 1 - YouTube