Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Pablo M 201

Puerto Rican Day Reroutes (Yeah, I Know I'm Late)

Thought I share a few photos I took a week ago while I attended the Puerto Rican Day Parade. Overall, very nice parade. For a short time though, I thought it would be interesting to ride a few rerouted buses and take pictures. One thing I enjoyed most that day aside from the parade was an O7 ride on the M3 via Lexington Avenue between 106th Street and 42nd Street (even though I only went as far as 92nd Street on the bus), but the best part of the ride was going up that hill between 103rd and 102nd on Lex which I must see, the O7s did mighty well on. But enough talk, time for photos.

Enjoy!

P1020260.jpg

P1020240.jpg

P1020243.jpg

P1020247.jpg

P1020259.jpg

P1020257.jpg

P1020253.jpg

P1020254.jpg

P1020258.jpg

And then a pleasant Academy surprise....

P1020252.jpg

Ok, so not all of them are reroutes, shoot me.

Que bueno!! Manhattan hybrids are extemely well maintained. I love their hybrids. And East New York's of course! All the shots are madd hot!

Que bueno!! Manhattan hybrids are extemely well maintained. I love their hybrids. And East New York's of course! All the shots are madd hot!

Gracias! And yes, I agree the hybrids in Manhattan are very well maintanced and run great. Same goes for ENY's!

Great shots, my favorite is the one of the M86.
Thanks! That one is a fav of mine too.

Nice! I love the shot of the M3 going up the hill!

Thanks! I had to go for that shot when I found out 5th Avenue routes were rerouted at 106th Street and going down Lex.