More shots of the KB dawgs

DOB2RTO

However the 3-digit Brooklyn and Queens routes are all in MTA Bus and MTA Bus has a separate sign database from Transit, so you won't be able to get those 3-digit Brooklyn/Queens routes on a NYCT-programmed sign (like in KB).

Makes me realize now that 8xxx/9xxx can't be used on a NYCT-programmed sign to give you a 3-digit Brooklyn/Queens bus route, so they probably have no purpose in the NYCT sign program. P/R readings are all 00xx.

However the 3-digit Brooklyn and Queens routes are all in MTA Bus and MTA Bus has a separate sign database from Transit, so you won't be able to get those 3-digit Brooklyn/Queens routes on a NYCT-programmed sign (like in KB).

Makes me realize now that 8xxx/9xxx can't be used on a NYCT-programmed sign to give you a 3-digit Brooklyn/Queens bus route, so they probably have no purpose in the NYCT sign program. P/R readings are all 00xx.

:eek: um.. Well I read from and operator some where on this site that they have combined both together NYCT and MTA Bus into one so all buses (NYCT and MTA Bus) could get all signs. And it make sense. Look how othen they changes buses from NYCT TO MTA Bus and back. Why keep reprograming the system? Make it all one!

I tried those codes and can't get them. It says invalid exceed range etc...I have to check the KIOSK to see the codes for the M101 etc. Only the M100 seems to start with 2.

On another note, I hope I didn't scare you to bad with my driving :eek::eek::eek:. As you seen the M100 is a pretty long line (1hr 17min). I will be working until I leave July 12, since all of my time transfers with me, so I will be on the Bx7 starting Sunday. I will be working earlier, this time around.......

The bus I had for my last round trip......

Playing with Express bus codes......

Interior shot....

Bonus shot of 1 train on middle track, from KB depot.......

Hey. I think I saw you last night.. Was you on 181st and Broadway @ about 11pm going southbound?? :eek:

Hey. I think I saw you last night.. Was you on 181st and Broadway @ about 11pm going southbound?? :eek:

I was going N/B at about that time. There was another artic on the line, that I passed going S/B at that spot, at about that time.......

It would be nice to do an X17J trip with an artic....

If it could run 65mph, then yes. Just hold on to the wheel as the front bounces a mile high into the sky, as the bus negotiates (actually losing the battle to) the humps on the H'ways.......

If it could run 65mph, then yes. Just hold on to the wheel as the front bounces a mile high into the sky, as the bus negotiates (actually losing the battle to) the humps on the H'ways.......

Oh yeah, once you clear out the Lincoln Tunnel, out of Union City, and pass by the Secaucus Junction Station, hold on because its a clear shot down to exit 13 (pending on traffic conditions).

Oh yeah, once you clear out the Lincoln Tunnel, out of Union City, and pass by the Secaucus Junction Station, hold on because its a clear shot down to exit 13 (pending on traffic conditions).

As you know that is the bumpy spot (nearing the Goethals Bridge). I had to slow down Van-Hools going 72mph, due to the bouncing up front. Not a good feeling losing that grip on the road, at those speeds........

Archived