CBS Lines to be defunct by this year's end

PinePower

According to State Records CBS Lines, Inc is still a active company. Though what they could possibly be up to is beyond me. My guess is that its still open because they never filed a WARN report and there for are legally responsible to pay former employees who have not been hired back pay, or something to that effect. 29 of CBS's 37 drivers were not hired by Suffolk Bus Corp. (one driver had retired due to medical reasons, one wasn't hired because she failed her road test and possibly because of her age, and another wasn't hired because of some reason that wasn't really explained to me)

Inter-County Motor Coach is still an active company (however their parent company Babylon Transit did close its doors before the end of last year), no work what is going on with that company as well.

I know this is old but I'd like to amend my statement above statement. 

State Records now confirm that CBS Lines, In is no longer an active company. It was merged out (Still have no idea what exactly that means) on January 31st , 2013. 

State Records also show that Inter-County Motor Coach is no longer an active company. It was dissolutioned on October 31st, 2012.

Archived