Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
metsfan

Rowdy passengers cause delay!!!

I grabbed this off the (NJT) site.

"NJCL #3260, the 3:41pm departure from Long Branch is operating 17 minutes late, due to earlier unruly passengers onboard."

I hope this isn't the start of a long delay filled summer on the :njc:.

- Andy

Its either drunks or teenagers.

Why must teenagers always act like idiots on trains? It's so frustrating and good teenagers get blamed as well. The worst is when they crowd around station entrances (especially Summit) and refuse to move even when you ask them politely.

Why must teenagers always act like idiots on trains? It's so frustrating and good teenagers get blamed as well. The worst is when they crowd around station entrances (especially Summit) and refuse to move even when you ask them politely.

Sigh.

- Andy

I just watched a MTV documentary about life on the Jersey Shore and it seems like every a*shole in the state goes there during the summer, so I wouldn't be surprised if the unruly passengers were grown men/women.

Sigh.

- Andy

ask the politely? i just shove my way right in,these teeny boppers nowadays think they're the tuffest in the world.they only learn to be humble when somebody cracks their little asses.

ask the politely? i just shove my way right in,these teeny boppers nowadays think they're the tuffest in the world.they only learn to be humble when somebody cracks their little asses.

The one time i used the :njc: it was not that crowded. Then again, it was a weekday....

- Andy