Parsed GTFS data

Amtrak7

This is great! All the bus stops for each route are right here. The bus info is a little outdated (it's only as recent as April) there doesn't seem to be any MTA Bus Company Routes, and I can't seem to find the Bx12SBS, but all in all a very solid feature.

It appears only a small handful of Bx12SBS trips are in there (plug in a stop and you'll see a small number of early morning trips)

The MTA Bus Co GTFS data is nowhere as good as the NYCT one and in a different format.

They look like mislabeled local trips to me. For one thing, those runs happen to run during the hours when the SBS doesn't operate. Also, those trips are shown making all the local stops. So yeah.

That Scott guy said he didn't edit the info in any way, so whoever created the data in the first place seems to have mislabeled it.

Granted, this is just a small oddity in the whole sea of NYCT information, so I guess it's not a big deal.

Even if the MTABC info is not as good as the NYCT info, I still wish it was there.

EDIT: Here is the data from the (MTA)'s site. A whole list of public transit feeds is on Google.

I didn't actually download any of the data, because I'm not using my computer right now, but it's more recent than the stuff on Scott's site.

The MTA's page says that the MTA Bus Company data will take some to match up with the NYCT Bus information (next year I think)

EDIT EDIT: On second thought, don't download that data! All the info is jumbled together in derpy Notepad form...

They look like mislabeled local trips to me. For one thing, those runs happen to run during the hours when the SBS doesn't operate. Also, those trips are shown making all the local stops. So yeah.

That Scott guy said he didn't edit the info in any way, so whoever created the data in the first place seems to have mislabeled it.

Granted, this is just a small oddity in the whole sea of NYCT information, so I guess it's not a big deal.

Even if the MTABC info is not as good as the NYCT info, I still wish it was there.

EDIT: Here is the data from the (MTA)'s site. A whole list of public transit feeds is on Google.

I didn't actually download any of the data, because I'm not using my computer right now, but it's more recent than the stuff on Scott's site.

The MTA's page says that the MTA Bus Company data will take some to match up with the NYCT Bus information (next year I think)

EDIT EDIT: On second thought, don't download that data! All the info is jumbled together in derpy Notepad form...

It's not that bad... just GTFS standard form. Once you learn the syntax it's really easy.

• 2 months later...

Archived