major delays on the 7 ave line (Brooklyn branch)

TriboroughBridge

I'm not sure where it's holding now, but when I was on the (2) to Brooklyn, it curved onto the local track just north of Chambers St.

The conductor said something to the fact, that there was a broken track or some sort of rail condition in the Clark St tunnel.

Bottom line, I had to take the (3) to Brooklyn, but at Fulton St (which thank god I was there & not Wall St) the train was being held for 10 minutes, as soon as the conductor said that, I ran off the train & had to run to the (5).

Dont you think it's sad, that we just had a months worth of construction in that tunnel & already there's a problem?

I'm not sure where it's holding now, but when I was on the (2) to Brooklyn, it curved onto the local track just north of Chambers St.

The conductor said something to the fact, that there was a broken track or some sort of rail condition in the Clark St tunnel.

Bottom line, I had to take the (3) to Brooklyn, but at Fulton St (which thank god I was there & not Wall St) the train was being held for 10 minutes, as soon as the conductor said that, I ran off the train & had to run to the (5).

Dont you think it's sad, that we just had a months worth of construction in that tunnel & already there's a problem?

No. I don't think it's sad. There was, in fact a rail condition, but it's resolved now. No big deal.

Archived