Attention: In order to reply to messages, create topics, have access to other features of the community you must sign up for an account.
Sign in to follow this  
Shortline Bus

Scandal-damaged Herman Cain suspends his bid for White House but vows his voice will be heard

"The Cain Train has been derailed.

Ending days of speculation, Herman Cain announced Saturday that he will be suspending his unlikely quest for the White House.

Cain, whose brief stay atop the polls collapsed amid accusations of sexual harassment and adultery, stood next to his wife and vowed that while he would no longer be a candidate, his voice would heard."

Scandal-damaged Herman Cain suspends his bid for  White House but vows his voice will be heard  - NY Daily News

While I'm not playing attention to this crap going on, I do find it odd that soon as he runs for pres. all these women decide to come out and hurt whatever chance he had, if any at all. If it was such a big deal, why didn't they come out before. Thats what's wrong this country people won't mind they own damn business, everyone is out to hurt someone. None of those idiots look like they have to brains to run this country anyways. I am 100% sure if one of them gets in an a year later all your good thoughts about one of those guys will quickly change, because NOTHING WILL CHANGE! All this is about is to brainwash your minds to get you to vote for this person or that person. I know one thing, I ain't voting!

the advantage that guys like Romney and Newt Gingrich have is that theyve been in the political scene for a while and are well known so any baggage they have is already out there, theres no hidden surprises that can derail a campaign like with Cain.