Have anyone ever been bullied?

FamousNYLover

Have you heard of Walker Family's 11-year-old son that commited suicide because he was bullied and Extreme Makeover Home Edition launched Stand Together TV.

It made me so sad and remind me of past, I joined cause to stand together against bullying.

Stand Together

Mother Says Bullies Drove Her Son To Suicide - Boston News Story - WCVB Boston

I like to share my moments when I was being bullied.

Here's I sent message to Walker Family:

My name is Yuki Endo, Japan, born/raise in Japan, move here in Feb 1996. I am 89,545 standing together I have been bully both in Japanese school and American school.

I have been bully not only in schools, but also on street.

When I was Umekita City Elementary School (located in Miyazaki, Kyushu Prefecture), when my grandmother took me to place where it was place for children with bad parents who were in jail. My parent were not bad. At that place, I have been bully by few children.

When my mother found me, she took me to Osaka, for Ogoto Elementary School when I was living in Ogoto Condo. I have been bully by my condo-mate, not with same apartment rooms, but when I went to use portable toilet, she followed me inside and watch me do urine.

When I moved here in NY, I was bully in Simon Baruch MS104 and when I had long had, few classmates had call me, "Yuki is a Girl." four times.

When I graduated to good school, High School for Environmental Studies, I was bully there for little because one of classmate was my middle school.

Well bullying is becoming more and more common these days. I wasn't bullied per se, but I did have problems with folks wanting to start things and in some instances I did get into fights to hold my own. This was mainly in elementary school. I seemed to have problems behaving myself when I was younger, and became distracted BS-ing and such. It wasn't until I'd say high school that I finally settled down and started really applying myself and not getting into fights and so on, realizing that I wanted to get into a good college and such. My grades were never terrible before then and in fact I graduated junior high school (the old IS43 on Emmons Ave) with honors. It's just that you have folks that like to test you and with me being usually the tallest or tied as the tallest dude in the class you always have folks trying to see how tough you are. I will admit that I did a little bullying myself back in elementary school. The mother of the kid came up and personally gave me a talking to. lol Funny that I still remember it, but generally I didn't **** with anybody. Usually folks ******* with me.

I was never bullied. I was one of the popular kids. But I paid a price for wearing that mask. I paid something that once you let go, you never have it back again.

To all you kids who want to be popular: Each and every of those popular kids pay a price for wearing that mask, a mask that covers up who they really are. Don't strive to be popular. You'll only end up regretting it.

Archived