Wall Street Exposed

East New York

Oh Jesse Ventura, I wish you would just made a youtube channel instead of Conspiracy Theory show on a channel that is own by the media lol.

No offense to Jesse fans but I think Jesse Ventura is an idiot, hes just trying to sell his Conspiracy Theory much like how the doomsayer in there 2012 movement and michael moore hes movie documentary's.

Oh Jesse Ventura, I wish you would just made a youtube channel instead of Conspiracy Theory show on a channel that is own by the media lol.

No offense to Jesse fans but I think he Jesse Ventura is an idiot, hes just trying to sell his Conspiracy Theory much like how the doomsayer in there 2012 movement.

I have to agree. I've watched a few of his episodes and I get sort of annoyed at how he hypes up the whole topic and then I feel like I've learned nothing new at the end. :mad: It's like Hangar 18 without the Hangar. -_-

No offense to Jesse fans but I think he Jesse Ventura is an idiot, hes just trying to sell his Conspiracy Theory much like how the doomsayer in there 2012 movement.

TRU TV is a Time Warner channel. Like CNN, they tend to let a lot get out and have been know for staying in the middle. If he had a separate YT channel, much of this stuff would never reach the masses. I'm also near certain some of his investigations may never reach TV.

TRU TV is a Time Warner channel. Like CNN, they tend to let a lot get out and have been know for staying in the middle. If he had a separate YT channel, much of this stuff would never reach the masses. I'm also near certain some of his investigations may never reach TV.

That's a TV? :confused:

Regardless if any media company they will always fall to the left or right if they don't want to get there company's sponsor pissed.

No offense to Jesse fans but I think Jesse Ventura is an idiot, hes just trying to sell his Conspiracy Theory much like how the doomsayer in there 2012 movement and michael moore hes movie documentary's.

I've never been a "Jesse fan" and all that is really irrelevant anyway. He doesn't need to sell anything at all. The truth is the truth. Doesn't really matter how you get it out there. It's one thing to make a claim that you can't back up, and its another when you have hard core evidence like actual testimony and documentation. 2012 is a hoax anyway. Just like Global Warming. (to the extent they portray it)

The real idiots are the ones stuck in this dream world who refuse to wake up.

I've never been a "Jesse fan" and all that is really irrelevant anyway. He doesn't need to sell anything at all. The truth is the truth. Doesn't really matter how you get it out there. It's one thing to make a claim that you can't back up, and its another when you have hard core evidence like actual testimony and documentation. 2012 is a hoax anyway. Just like Global Warming. (to the extent they portray it)

The real idiots are the ones stuck in this dream world who refuse to wake up.

So you don't believe at all that global warming is occurring, not even in the slightest? And why do you say the way that they portray it? I mean think about it. The human body can go array if the smallest thing is out of whack like a high temperature, so why wouldn't man's pollution of Mother Earth not have the even slightest impact? I mean I'm sorry, maybe having 60 degree weather in December is normal to you, but it isn't to me and I personally do believe that global warming has been happening for years. The prediction regarding global warming was that the seasons would become so out of whack that you wouldn't be able to tell one season from the next because they would be out of order and particularly over the last few years I think that's been true. Storms are becoming more violent and more frequent. Seasons seem to be screwed up more and more every year. Sure, you can say that this is just normal as nothing is perfect, but on the same hand, I don't see from a logical point of view how one can think that the way in which man has destroyed its environment over the years will have little or no repercussions in the end. That's my real beef. It's like doing drugs for years and not thinking that you'll get hooked on it sooner or later. The way I see it there are always repercussions for one's actions.

So you don't believe at all that global warming is occurring, not even in the slightest? And why do you say the way that they portray it? I mean think about it. The human body can go array if the smallest thing is out of whack like a high temperature, so why wouldn't man's pollution of Mother Earth not have the even slightest impact? I mean I'm sorry, maybe having 60 degree weather in December is normal to you, but it isn't to me and I personally do believe that global warming has been happening for years. The prediction regarding global warming was that the seasons would become so out of whack that you wouldn't be able to tell one season from the next because they would be out of order and particularly over the last few years I think that's been true. Storms are becoming more violent and more frequent. Seasons seem to be screwed up more and more every year. Sure, you can say that this is just normal as nothing is perfect, but on the same hand, I don't see from a logical point of view how one can think that the way in which man has destroyed its environment over the years will have little or no repercussions in the end. That's my real beef. It's like doing drugs for years and not thinking that you'll get hooked on it sooner or later. The way I see it there are always repercussions for one's actions.

First of all, weather anomalies have been happening for decades. 60 degrees in December is nothing new at all. If you go back through weather history, you will notice there are periods when the changes in weather are extremely prevalent. What I am saying is it is nowhere near as serious as people like Al Gore are making it out to be. It's all about money. Most of what goes on in the world is about nothing other than money. Water pollution is more of a threat than global warming ever will be. Not only that, but weather can be manipulated. However, that is a totally different subject that I'm not even going to get into.

maybe having 60 degree weather in December .

Am liking it so far lol .:cool:

The truth is the truth. Doesn't really matter how you get it out there. It's one thing to make a claim that you can't back up, and its another when you have hard core evidence like actual testimony and documentation.

Yea but you also understand testimony and documentation can also be fraud just to cover some guy and not the actual truth.

It no brainier that the government keeps secrets.

First of all, weather anomalies have been happening for decades. 60 degrees in December is nothing new at all. If you go back through weather history, you will notice there are periods when the changes in weather are extremely prevalent. What I am saying is it is nowhere near as serious as people like Al Gore are making it out to be. It's all about money. Most of what goes on in the world is about nothing other than money. Water pollution is more of a threat than global warming ever will be. Not only that, but weather can be manipulated. However, that is a totally different subject that I'm not even going to get into.

I'll agree, so long as you're not denying that anomalies can also be due to man's actions.

Am liking it so far lol .:cool:

I'm liking what we have now better. I can finally wear my Canadian parkas and still be comfy and such. lol :cool:

Yea but you also understand testimony and documentation can also be fraud just to cover some guy and not the actual truth.

It no brainier that the government keeps secrets.

That's the whole point of his show! That was also my point. Most of what we see in certain situations is fraud. The secrets part isn't a no brainier for many. Many people don't believe the Gov. hold secrets.

When you start asking lots of questions, the truth will eventually come to the surface. Lies beget more lies. Eventually, someone is going to trip themselves up if the proper investigation is conducted. You may not ever get the whole story, but when the facts pile up, you at least get the general overview. Even if it is only 60% true, you're getting somewhere.

Archived