Bed bugs mci bus

mikemalibu

Now as far as Mariner's Harbor goes, there are some really disgusting residential areas and commercial areas. Just run down and nasty and you can try to deny that all you want but it's true because I saw it with my own eyes.

So then I must be blind because I'm in and around that area a lot more often than you are and have yet to see any particularly disgusting areas.

I mean, over by Richmond Terrace is industrial (and the area is more run down than the areas by Forest Avenue, though I wouldn't call them "disgusting"), but there aren't any express buses there.

:eek: HI everybody at mta just wanted to let people know that we found bed bugs on one of our mci buses at the rockaway depot. They had exterminator guy come buy and do his thing.

Well, now that's something else to look out for.

Well today I'm wearing my $1,100.00 coat from Italy

Hello there, Sir Reginald :)

So then I must be blind because I'm in and around that area a lot more often than you are and have yet to see any particularly disgusting areas.

I mean, over by Richmond Terrace is industrial (and the area is more run down than the areas by Forest Avenue, though I wouldn't call them "disgusting"), but there aren't any express buses there.

Mariners Harbor isn't that bad, the usual cracked sidewalks and trees that make some blocks look like Elm Street, but it's not that bad. And there's the X30, X42 and X12 on Forest.

Well I pass by that dump everyday on the X30 in case you forgot, (excluding Saturday and Sunday). Of late I've been using the X14 to avoid going that way. Gets depressing going through there after a while. There are more cracked up sidewalks and abandoned businesses over there (and this along Forest Avenue) than any other part of Forest Avenue including Port Richmond, which is saying something. And you can't tell me that South Avenue near and North of Forest Avenue is la crème de la crème. I can imagine all sorts of disgusting things hiding in all of those weeds. That old Western Beef building has been abandoned for some time now. Probably nothing but rats running around in there now since it's run down and such.

Mariners Harbor isn't that bad, the usual cracked sidewalks and trees that make some blocks look like Elm Street, but it's not that bad. And there's the X30, X42 and X12 on Forest.

Well clearly you and I have very different standards :), but even by Staten Island (middle class) standards, it's a dump, esp. when compared to the non-project, more affluent areas on the island. I mean folks in the affluent parts of West Brighton where I live and Randall Manor (the affluent neighborhood next to me) certainly wouldn't consider Mariner's Harbor the place to be by any means and if they did they then need their heads examined. :eek:

Well I pass by that dump everyday on the X30 in case you forgot, (excluding Saturday and Sunday). Of late I've been using the X14 to avoid going that way. Gets depressing going through there after a while. There are more cracked up sidewalks and abandoned businesses over there (and this along Forest Avenue) than any other part of Forest Avenue including Port Richmond, which is saying something. And you can't tell me that South Avenue near and North of Forest Avenue is la crème de la crème. I can imagine all sorts of disgusting things hiding in all of those weeds. That old Western Beef building has been abandoned for some time now. Probably nothing but rats running around in there now since it's run down and such.

Well clearly you and I have very different standards :), but even by Staten Island (middle class) standards, it's a dump, esp. when compared to the non-project, more affluent areas on the island. I mean folks in the affluent parts of West Brighton where I live and Randall Manor (the affluent neighborhood next to me) certainly wouldn't consider Mariner's Harbor the place to be by any means and if they did they then need their heads examined. :eek:

Affluent is just another word for snooty, snobby, and whatever other words with with an S that come with it. It's not a dump, I may live in a nice house now but I come from areas like that and most of them are not as bad as people like you make it out to be. And I sir am Middle class and always have been thank you very much. You make it sound like its Baltimore.

Affluent is just another word for snooty, snobby, and whatever other words with with an S that come with it. It's not a dump, I may live in a nice house now but I come from areas like that and most of them are not as bad as people like you make it out to be. And I sir am Middle class and always have been thank you very much. You make it sound like its Baltimore.

No comment. LMAO... But I will say that you made that analysis, not me. :) Interesting that you live on Staten Island, but you only have Brooklyn listed as your location. :confused:

No comment. LMAO... But I will say that you made that analysis, not me. :) Interesting that you live on Staten Island, but you only have Brooklyn listed as your location. :confused:

It's called not paying attention to that right corner of the post, sir. And you used the words Dump and depressing as well as saying that there are alot of abandoned businesses on forest avenue when in fact that is untrue. And on south avenue, those businesses may look abandoned but they aren't.

Guest lance25

Again guys, let's try to keep this on topic. This is about bed bugs on buses, not about how certain parts of New York may or may not a dump.

Thank you.

It's called not paying attention to that right corner of the post, sir. And you used the words Dump and depressing as well as saying that there are alot of abandoned businesses on forest avenue when in fact that is untrue. And on south avenue, those businesses may look abandoned but they aren't.

I'll continue this convo in private because you are completely misquoting me. I didn't refer to all of Forest Avenue, but to certain segments of Forest Avenue.

Archived