A Retired 110

Dan05979

Excellent photos. It's always great to see shots of the R110B cars. Still look as nice as they did when they were new. I think their interior seating arrangement and colors are much nicer than what the MTA went with for the R143s and R160s, although the R110A had a cooler-looking interior, I think.

Excellent photos. It's always great to see shots of the R110B cars. Still look as nice as they did when they were new. I think their interior seating arrangement and colors are much nicer than what the MTA went with for the R143s and R160s, although the R110A had a cooler-looking interior, I think.

I agree, these interiors are much more inviting and warm than the 160's but thank vandalism for that.

Much thanks guys. I feel good photo's of these babies are hard to come by. Anyone know where the 110a's are? I wanna grab some pics of those also.

Jon's Subway Photos - R110A Experimental Car its easy to get to, make sure your camera has a zoom tho. Go to 241 Street station and walk towards the bridge there, near the McDonalds.

I really wanna get photos of either the 207 st or Coney Island R110B one day, all I have is the set in the Brooklyn school.

Jon's Subway Photos - R110A Experimental Car its easy to get to, make sure your camera has a zoom tho. Go to 241 Street station and walk towards the bridge there, near the McDonalds.

I really wanna get photos of either the 207 st or Coney Island R110B one day, all I have is the set in the Brooklyn school.

What zoom? I'll walk right in that yard & do what I have to do.

The one at the school is eh, I seen it so many times already & parked my car right in front of it and no biggie.

What zoom? I'll walk right in that yard & do what I have to do.

The one at the school is eh, I seen it so many times already & parked my car right in front of it and no biggie.

its the only one us members of the general public can get to ;)

and the R110A photos, Jon's Train Photos - Viewing Image 860 this was taken at 250mm. I dont know if you have a dSLR or not.

the other 110A photo I took was also taken at 250mm but I cropped it so it appears more zoomed in

if you are able to actually you know get in the yard and up to the train, well no extra zoom is necisary

its the only one us members of the general public can get to ;)

and the R110A photos, Jon's Train Photos - Viewing Image 860 this was taken at 250mm. I dont know if you have a dSLR or not.

the other 110A photo I took was also taken at 250mm but I cropped it so it appears more zoomed in

if you are able to actually you know get in the yard and up to the train, well no extra zoom is necisary

I think we have the same camera. EOS Rebel xsi. Soon I will be getting a Nikon d7000. But thanks for the heads up :tup:

I think we have the same camera. EOS Rebel xsi. Soon I will be getting a Nikon d7000. But thanks for the heads up :tup:

like I siad, if you have access to these yards, you don't need to bring a zoom, your standard 18-55 will do fine.

do you know if the R110B at 207 is still visible from the (1) stop?

like I siad, if you have access to these yards, you don't need to bring a zoom, your standard 18-55 will do fine.

do you know if the R110B at 207 is still visible from the (1) stop?

I was there the other day getting my train. I did not see it at all. I don't think its there anymore.

If you look at the photos on lilbluefoxie's site, the 110A storm door is closed with some kind of pad lock key, slimar to the TOMC and Museum R38 when there not being used @ 207th Street.

Showing Image 101528

Showing Image 100244

Anybody know what's the story behind that? They don't want vandals to vandalize the interior of the cars?

Archived