2011 NovaBus LFS Articulated

r40s 4501

Do they have any other new artics in the Bronx besides the two shown in these pics (5782 & 5779)? Seems like these are the only two new artics in the Bronx that I've seen in the pic threads section so far. :eek: Wondering if they're delayed with the new artics or what's going on that they have delivered so few? :confused:

Do they have any other new artics in the Bronx besides the two shown in these pics (5782 & 5779)? Seems like these are the only two new artics in the Bronx that I've seen in the pic threads section so far. :eek: Wondering if they're delayed with the new artics or what's going on that they have delivered so few? :confused:

There about 12 of them in service now. IIRC, there are pics of some of the others in this thread.

They are delivering them at a average of about 16-19 per months, with delivery running through summer of 2013.

I believe Kingsbridge have most of their artics. There are other threads on the forum that have the other KB artics mostly operating on the Bx9.

But its a good thing that they are seeing service on other lines.

WF is up right now, and its believed that they have 5786, 5788, 5790 and 5798, and 5772 (KB) is there for training.

Archived