Road and Highway Forum?

mark1447

Are you kidding me. Those tolls going up too. At least its not as bad as the ones closer to the city. I think this bridge is convenient for people that are coming from upstate colleges students who can't really afford the other bridges.

If you living in say the Bronx or Manhattan taking the Mid Hudson River Valley bridges is not bad if you not in a hurray.

However since i used to live in SW Brooklyn and went to college upstate taking for instance the Newburgh-Beacon Bridge from Buffalo via Route 17 was out of the way and just cheaper and faster to go through I-81/I-80(via the Poconos)and NJ.

So Marctalky it depends on where you starting and going to driving.

There is still no forum for ships which is also a method of transportation and would also be considered engineering. I mean it's okay to not have a skyscraper thread since this isn't transportation related, but ships are.

Theres rarely a discussion about ships.

Only thing you will see at most is the SI Ferry, which is discusses sometimes.

Theres rarely a discussion about ships.

Only thing you will see at most is the SI Ferry, which is discusses sometimes.

There are more ferries around NYC than just the one for Staten Island for example the East River Ferry, and there are people that love to talk about historical ships, current ships, and future ships too.

Guest lance25

Come back when there's significant discussion about these ships. Then we can talk about a separate forum for them. Right now, I barely hear anything about the Staten Island Ferry, much less the commercial and historical vessels docked in New York.

Archived