2 Things for sure

CPBO

CPBO will be picking up his medal next Thursday for his efforts at Rockaway Beach during Hurricane Irene and I am working on driving a bus for Long Island Bus....if I still have the Holiday off...Monday after X-Mas I am in...if not I am out....will keep you guys posted.....N54/55 and some others....I will be lost....so you people can come and give me directions.....;)B)

CPBO will be picking up his medal next Thursday for his efforts at Rockaway Beach during Hurricane Irene and I am working on driving a bus for Long Island Bus....if I still have the Holiday off...Monday after X-Mas I am in...if not I am out....will keep you guys posted.....N54/55 and some others....I will be lost....so you people can come and give me directions.....;)B)

First and foremost, congratulations for earning the medal! I know you along with your fellow B/Os were working hard to get people from point A to point B during that hot mess called Hurricane Irene.

Secondly, are conditions really that bad that they are sending MTABC ops to LIB?! It's bad enough that 40+ buses from MTABC went to LIB, but now they are sending out operators, gotdamn!!

Congrats on the medal, and thank you for helping Long Island Bus.

Never really rode the N54/55 lol

I wanted to, two weeks ago when I took an LIB trip, to get to Hempstead, but the N71 came first, so I took that.

Now they changed the work for me.....so I will c whats up tomorrow morning at 9 am when I report for training.....this is going to b a big change from MTABUS.....Also thank you for the congrats.....

Congrats on the medal, you guys did a great job. I live 3 blocks south of the n54/55, right where it crosses the N46. let me know your first day, ill put down bread crumbs to follow. ;)

joe

Congrats on the medal, you guys did a great job. I live 3 blocks south of the n54/55, right where it crosses the N46. let me know your first day, ill put down bread crumbs to follow. ;)

joe

That's funny....I have this big smile on my face as I eat in this restaurant.....they must be like crazy dude .....anyway...I don't think in my new job I have the n54/55.....

Congrats on your efforts during Hurricane YOLANDA cough I mean Irene:)

L.I.B :eek: wooww I'm shocked over here cuz on FB our guys are pissed that ops are going over to fill in and I'm like the only one sticking up for the ones going down.Keep us posted on what goes on and lol have fun driving our buses over there.:tup:

Congrats on your efforts during Hurricane YOLANDA cough I mean Irene:)

L.I.B :eek: wooww I'm shocked over here cuz on FB our guys are pissed that ops are going over to fill in and I'm like the only one sticking up for the ones going down.Keep us posted on what goes on and lol have fun driving our buses over there.:tup:

Yae it is like all messed up...we are going to help close out the MTA chapter and help bring in the new....the only reason why we are doing this is because they told the guys to take all the sick time they have and so they are short drivers.....it's that simple....if Nassau county would of paid up I think this would of not happen....so blame the county not the people helping out....and tell billy s to grow up already.....

Yae it is like all messed up...we are going to help close out the MTA chapter and help bring in the new....the only reason why we are doing this is because they told the guys to take all the sick time they have and so they are short drivers.....it's that simple....if Nassau county would of paid up I think this would of not happen....so blame the county not the people helping out....and tell billy s to grow up already.....

I've heard they got around 50-60 buses around the system being fixed due to DOT not passing them ....2 more are in the back 15 or 1697 and another ,They are having Engine problems.

To CPBO congrats on your award.

To the TA/OA/MTAB B/Os on this site say hello to Regional Bus, the TWU sold you all out by agreeing to this shady arrangement of reassigning MTA B personnel to LIB. Don't be upset when MTA B B/Os show up at TA/OA depots to cover your open work.

To the probies ordered to go, hang in there, the next comment doesn't apply to you.

To the senior B/Os volunteering to go, shame on you, you all cried like babies over your depot seniority issues, but now run over to LIB like a crack whore for a fix. Enjoy working wherever MTA wants you in the future, don't cry about seniority then.

I've heard they got around 50-60 buses around the system being fixed due to DOT not passing them ....2 more are in the back 15 or 1697 and another ,They are having Engine problems.

that's sounds about short....the one thing they do right is run things into the ground....buses...you me and anything else they get their hands on

Isn't MTABC covered by ATU, not TWU? If I remember correctly, TWU is making sure MTABC doesn't interfere with seniority on the TA/OA side of operations; and even excluded these guys from shuttle work, too, to keep the overtime within our division.

Right?

I believe certain MTABC divisions are covered by ATU, some by TWU.

I forget which depots under MTABC.

To CPBO congrats on your award.

To the TA/OA/MTAB B/Os on this site say hello to Regional Bus, the TWU sold you all out by agreeing to this shady arrangement of reassigning MTA B personnel to LIB. Don't be upset when MTA B B/Os show up at TA/OA depots to cover your open work.

To the probies ordered to go, hang in there, the next comment doesn't apply to you.

To the senior B/Os volunteering to go, shame on you, you all cried like babies over your depot seniority issues, but now run over to LIB like a crack whore for a fix. Enjoy working wherever MTA wants you in the future, don't cry about seniority then.

They are only fill-ins at LIB because all their operators are calling off and using up all their sick days while they are still MTA employees. Nothing more, and nothing less.

When BC merges with TA/OA things are going to change a little anyway.

Isn't MTABC covered by ATU, not TWU? If I remember correctly, TWU is making sure MTABC doesn't interfere with seniority on the TA/OA side of operations; and even excluded these guys from shuttle work, too, to keep the overtime within our division.

Right?

FAR, JFK, and SC are ATU. The rest are TWU.

Archived