What will be first to go with Veolia?

VWM

N45 duplicates N43 mostly the unique routing has many drivers heading to bellmore LIRR.

I dunno, I live literally where The 51 and 45 cross, and I see people using the 45. It may only be 2 or 3, but they're still part of the 100,000 daily riders

N51 change it or it dies plain and simple.:cool:

The only thing I would do is time it for transfers w/ the 45 and extend weekday service. The 51 at most is 2/3 full going n/b at around 7:40 and people still use it throughout the day

By not providing Free transfers ,We will be the new target and I hope they have some sort of paper transfer method cause man this ain't gonna be pretty making LI customers pay again.

I've also thought about having JFK queens and College Pt to get revised routes ,For example Q66 to Manhassett etc

By not providing Free transfers ,We will be the new target and I hope they have some sort of paper transfer method cause man this ain't gonna be pretty making LI customers pay again.

I've also thought about having JFK queens and College Pt to get revised routes ,For example Q66 to Manhassett etc

huh? you have to be joking right. Queens buses are too slow to enter LI

I dunno, I live literally where The 51 and 45 cross, and I see people using the 45. It may only be 2 or 3, but they're still part of the 100,000 daily riders

The only thing I would do is time it for transfers w/ the 45 and extend weekday service. The 51 at most is 2/3 full going n/b at around 7:40 and people still use it throughout the day

2 ppl that is embarrasing I see buses in ulster upstate with more ppl on it. If what you say about N45 is true then you are only confirming my assumption thank you. N51 can get extended service sort of but N45 is hopeless give it's unique segment to the N6 and be done with it select runs replace what 45 leaves behind and service can improve. N43 needs 30 min service to match LIRR trains.

/n51 I would do something desparate I won't mention it yet

You're kidding about that last part, right? No way should the Q66 go to Manhasset.

Archived